shit like this pisses me off... he was posting videos on youtube and planning this shit for a year and nothing is done about it.. when shit happens they blame the guns.. videos like this need to be taken seriously

I agree 100% his parents even tried to warn police but they didn't listen. Anything the gun control people can use they do. Maybe we should ban all knives to because he stabbed three people or ban cars because he ran people over. The media also needs to stop playing this shit it's been proven that it encourages other nut jobs to act out violently when the see reports of people successfully acting on the same things they have been thinking about doing.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

how the hell did he even get the gun.. he had a psychologist meaning he aint right in the head.. how did he get through our tough gun laws and our background check? criminals dont care about the laws and will break them. he also did what other crazy people do.. commit suicide once confronted with a gun.. go figure, if the first victim would be carrying that shit would have ended with a self inflicted wound saving lives.. yet we arent allowed to carry here to avoid mass shootings

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

the only people who get affected by gun laws are the law abiding citizens, who would turn them in. it wont effect criminals and Connecticut residents

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

You got to be an akward motherfucker if you cant get no pussy driving a newer bmw

Not only was this kid about as awkward as possible. The "supreme gentlemen" (as he called himself) did the weirdest fucking laugh I've ever heard, it's like he was practicing it for days.

Even the weirdest kid at my high school got some pussy at the grad night party......

Only one thing could explain this demented kid:

tumblr_miyjgppNxo1r3ifxzo1_400.gif

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

You got to be an akward motherfucker if you cant get no pussy driving a newer bmw

Not only was this kid about as awkward as possible. The "supreme gentlemen" (as he called himself) did the weirdest fucking laugh I've ever heard, it's like he was practicing it for days.

Even the weirdest kid at my high school got some pussy at the grad night party......

now why would you think you was the weirdest kid in school? you should not think that way about yourself

now why would you think you was the weirdest kid in school? you should not think that way about yourself

Can%20t%20argue%20that%20_7ac1732003f73c

I mean I'm gonna assume there wasn't anybody else building subwoofers and shit in high school sooooooooo...... :)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Even I've gotten pussy and I'm seriously the awkwardest motherfucker IRL

And I drive a grandpa car

Yeah damn seriously, if slayer can get some theres nobody who can't score some action by 22.

:D :D :D:P:P;);)

gotchamofo_zps2e82f446.jpg

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

I missed Alan.