If it gets to the point where mine gets a whooping she knows she really fucked up because very very rarely has it ever happened.

There are plenty of other ways to discipline a child.

With girls you really got to watch what you do to because they tend to date people who treat them like their father's do.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think you should let your children express their personality even if you don't agree with it.

And why would volley ball shorts bother you?

They are more covered up than a swimsuit.

Edited by Broke_Audio_Addict
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not to mean disrespect, but how will you guys handle volleyball shorts? Knowing that there is a thread here just for that.

If I ever had a female child, I don't know how I'd handle it.

It doesn't matter to me. Once I realized that they're gonna be people I stopped worrying about it. Fortunately for me I grew up in a rough neighborhood so any sign of drug use or slutness come about I will know early. My kids are pretty good too, but I don't let them watch ratchet shit on TV or hang out with fucked up kids.

The crazy part is, the bad kids always hanging around me, asking for cigs or lighters then they want to ask me if my daughter's home. Mothafucka, you think I'm gonna let my daughter hang out with you? I told one of them to his face I would break his fingers he came and rang my door. I live in the burbs too. When I used to stay out in the 100's I don't think a kid in their right mind would've asked me for a cigarette. Especially a 12 year old.

Edited by Ahmed Johnson