the camaro driver is the asshole.. the truck was passing the trucks and maybe was already at the speed limit

why cant the camaro driver just wait a few miles or minutes to pass?

If you watch the shadow in front of the truck, there was originally a vehicle in front of the truck, as the vehicle with the shadow and the truck pass the semi. Then the camaro comes in. The shadow vehicle continues on after it passes the semi and goes out of frame. At that point the truck should pass the semi and move into the right lane.

The driver of the truck chose to match the speed of the semi, and not let the camaro pass. The truck was overtaking the semi, and then slows down to block the camaro.

The camaro driver was a maniac for passing on the shoulder, but the driver of the truck was messing with the camaro driver.

That's how I see it anyway.

Edited by _paralyzed_
  • Like (+1 Rep) 4

could be but the person with the dash cam didnt have a problem going that speed. so why couldn't the camaro driver wait a bit? if he wouldnt have been a dick the guy in the truck wouldnt have been a dick.. also looks like the camaro rammed him on purpose so he had issues

i see people on the left lane going slow and i dont tailgate or act like the camaro driver.. i wait for the right time to change lanes and pass that slow car

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I wish I was a more patient driver. I was all ragey and yelling at the truck to move while watching the video.

That camaro driver definitely had issues. With that dash cam video the camaro guy is screwed. Hopefully no one was injured.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I won't tear this page up like I did 666 but I still gotta troll so....

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEX

• Like (+1 Rep) 2