obviously you havent been around a real ghetto.. thats the story you give.. if youre there when cops are there then you must know something.. me oh i didnt hear the gunshot.. was playing n64 on my surround system and was too loud.. you didnt see this guy get shot in your back yard.. nope!!

obviously i didnt see the shooter but both where gang members.. someone else blew the whistle so the shooter went to jail.. someone will always snitch so there is no need for me to open my mouth.. i lived there few more years with no problems the girl who snitched had to move then her family after that.. gee i wonder why?

Edited by Miguels
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

come on guys you can say all you want till its happening right in front of

been there done that.. many many times.. i speak from my past actions and street knowledge

it all comes down to circumstances.. gang members activity . walk away you dont want your name on any police reports regarding the incident..

Edited by Miguels

Oh shit it was a gang fight?

Was it the fry locos vs the 13th street mcnugget posse?

Being a gang fight changes every thing, I'd have hid in the bathroom till the cops showed up.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

but given that its a stupid McD's i get the regular employee just wanting to watch.. i was speaking in a management point of view. when youre in management you dont allow that to happen

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

im glad i live where people just go to work and bitch about taxes. Fuck the ghetto

people is what makes it this way.. its okay to be low income no need to act stupid. just because people live in the ghetto dont mean people have to be ghetto (in general)

Edited by Miguels

im glad i live where people just go to work and bitch about taxes. Fuck the ghetto

people is what makes it this way.. its okay to be low income no need to act stupid. just because people live in the ghetto dont mean people have to be ghetto (in general)

you are right, it's low intelligence, not low income