^what Pro7 said, your subs will be more likely to unload. Unloading is similar to running without a box.

Although just by looking at it, to me it seems there's not enough port area for it to unload that much.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Took my Sig .556 to the range..

485465_10200689622267858_1207703058_n.jp

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Yeah it does. Firing directly into the port will cause it to unload

My ? with that would be how does the woofer unload if its mounted in a sealed side like that, I could see how that would happen in a sixth where both sides are ported, but I though the sealed side keeps the woofer in control and that why they can tune high but still play low.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

where are the jets .. i beat the main story line now im just goofing off ... went to the army base but keep getting drilled by the tank lol

I parachute in..... there are few videos of people driving in, I am not lucky enough to get to the jets before a tank hits my car though. There are jets in the middle of the base, inside/underneath little garage-like hangars. There is also 1 jet in a big hangar which is fully covered but I find that if you get caught in there by a tank your always done, I prefer parachuting onto the roof behind the jets, because sometimes they don't spawn immediately. I kill off all the people I can, then when the bulk is dead and only the re-spawning off-base jeep keeps coming I jump down and hop in. Be careful though, as you fly off the base they will try to hit you with some AA so when you hear the beeping get super fast, do a straight climb and barrel roll like crazy, you can take 1 missile hit without dying, 2 hits kills the engine. Fly it to a hangar ASAP either way. do a save game while you INSIDE the jet though in case it doesn't save it. the vehicle saving system throughout the game is so jacked I don't trust it at all.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I keep losing cars in my garages. Pisses me off. Needs some patches. Some DLC for more vehicle upgrades would be cool.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I keep losing cars in my garages. Pisses me off. Needs some patches. Some DLC for more vehicle upgrades would be cool.

michaels is the worst. The bugatti I got the pic of above is gone. I took it back to the house to save in the garage since the garage I bought was full, I went to take a car out of the big garage, come to the house, open the garage, bugatti is gone..........I found it again saved while inside just in case and took it home, I closed the garage and walked back inside and went into the garage and it was gone lol. So I reloaded and tried again and again until it worked on the 5th time. They really need to fix it, as well as provide more room........ you could save 20+ cars in vice city from all the places you could buy and you could glitch each garage to hold more then it was supposed to......but this one I can't even retain more than the 4 in the purchased garage for each character, since the house garages suck. Some one I played with said something about public garages but I don't know what he's talking about, he said it has the car symbol but thats the impound so he might just be dumb, or just describing the wrong thing.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Not to turn this into a game thread, this is the last thing I'll add. Got this straight from the IGN page, and it also happened to me to so I'll back it up.

"Although each of the four storage areas are supposed to operate by purchasing a vehicle or parking a stolen vehicle in the storage area, there's currently a glitch that causes vehicles to vanish and never return. This isn't how these storage facilities are supposed to work, and this glitch will eventually be fixed.

This glitch also causes any stolen aircraft to not be saved to that character's helipad or hangar. So don't bother stealing a fighter jet and leaving it in your hangar. It won't be there when you leave and come back."

word to the last part. I stole the jet and it's gone. I have a save point inside it though so I can load into that but I've beat the game already so I have nothing to lose unlike other people still progressing through missions.

I missed Alan.

Yeah it does. Firing directly into the port will cause it to unload

My ? with that would be how does the woofer unload if its mounted in a sealed side like that, I could see how that would happen in a sixth where both sides are ported, but I though the sealed side keeps the woofer in control and that why they can tune high but still play low.

It just doesn't load in the ported section so it pretty much is a waste of space and acts like a sealed box to my understanding

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

A 4th order offers cone control on the ported side too. Pro7 is right tho, it won't totally unload.

But I have seen unloading a 4th cause damage though.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.