My brothers 95. He wanted to do more body work before working on his wall, so I'm trying to figure a way to shave his indent trim but it is going to be WAY more work to blend into the body line where I did his tailgate roll pan combo. Already shaved his back windows and relocated his gas cap to the top of the bed, still have to shave the gas cap and 3rd brake light and add the LEDs now that the taillights housings are shaved

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Pretty flippin' awesome. Guy put a GoPro camera on an eagle.

http://youtu.be/lRbtxwoqenA

Edited by Krakin
  • Like (+1 Rep) 2
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

looks good.. i want to get done with the air ride and body work before i start doing my build too

Thanks, it's all a work in progress. I'm the opposite, I want something fast, loud, and sexy so I'm sometimes doing 7 different things at once. It would be easier if I did one aspect like you guys would, but I just get annoyed, lol. He bought a range rover front end but I finally talked him into selling it. The phantom grills are definitely done a lot but I feel it's the sexiest for that body Chevy. Then I have to suicide his doors, never done it before so I'm down to use him as a guinea pig, lol

I don't like the caddy front end on that body style Chevy, but my 03 looks fucking slick rick. I'm almost 100% certain I was the first caddy front end Chevy truck here in Alaska, here's a pic of my truck

13gr.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

im talking about the 99-01

i did wanted to trade my 94 for a newer one so i can do the 02-05 clip.. it has a better stance.. but i already put in too much money on my truck and its not even half way done lol