My wife is literally on the phone now talking about a 455 lb patient who won't allow herself to be put into a facility because she thinks that her family can take care of her. It takes 4 people to roll her on the bed so she can be cleaned when she pisses and shits herself.

Today she took the opportunity to actually shit on the people who were trying to clean her. Just so she could say "see they can take care of me they're already cleaning me."

Lol, that sounds awesome! The day I have to clean a family members shit because they got too fat is the day I tell them to GFY!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I wish i could do a two door. Those new chargers are so nice.

Just my opinion, but they look bad as hell with the widened rear body so they fit some deep dish 24's

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

My wife is literally on the phone now talking about a 455 lb patient who won't allow herself to be put into a facility because she thinks that her family can take care of her. It takes 4 people to roll her on the bed so she can be cleaned when she pisses and shits herself.

Today she took the opportunity to actually shit on the people who were trying to clean her. Just so she could say "see they can take care of me they're already cleaning me."

I'd take good care of her... with a baseball bat... upside the head

Beat her to death with a chicken bucket. Poetic shit.

It does make me uncomfortable that people are into that sort of stuff though. I mean, she's not in the mood so you can just roll up a flap of skin and go to town but jesus you'd just end up spewing chunks over everything in the room. Even then you have to make it up to your dick that you went balls deep in something which you'd swear had distant relations with jabba the hutt.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

oh my fuck

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.