i dont think we need trump to make this country bankrupt.. its well on its way without his help. all because of greed

i honestly believe we need to abolish this government and start over to fix this country.. its ridicules how much they get paid to do a part time job.. a job they use to abuse authority taking freedom and liberty from people.

Dude, where have you been the country is already bankrupt. Our paper money is worthless we dont have the gold to back it up.

9trillion in debt is your done, its not the same as owing 2grand on your credit card.

We export almost no goods at all, no countries depend on us for goods like they once have.

Agreed the government needs to be abolished, but who is going to do it? Who will replace them, how long will it be until some company comes along an says here is $200k I need you to change this law..

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Honestly, some random Joe, even one of us on this forum, should be in office. Not career politicians. How is that even a job title?

Couldn't agree more about the career politician thing, it's fucked up how some of those guys have held the same office for 5 decades.

Everything needs term limits plain and simple.

And no lifetime pension after one term, our forefathers were completely against that shit and thought that you should serve your country for whatever term then go back to your normal life as it was before.

Some of them didn't even get paid.

Honestly politicians should get paid what the average middle class family gets paid, then we'd have more in common.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

trump for president.... because shit can be worse.

Your just worried about getting deported. LOL

But really though in 10 years or less at this current rate we will be a 3rd world country...

We already are, we don't take care of or needy, we don't take care of our sick, we are slowly but surely eliminating the middle class and making rich and poor,

Our crime rates are ridiculous, Our whole infrastructure is antiquated,

We are basically a rich shit hole.

We all live in a giant low budget trailer park some of us just have nicer trailers.

I wouldnt say we are a 3rd world country yet. We are definitely getting close, and we are already bankrupt.

However we still have clean water, food, paved roadways, electricity decent cloths.

the people who are on welfare outnumber the citizens who really want change in this country.. as long as we are outnumbered we wont win at the polls..

linden Johnson knew how to control the votes

i dont think we need trump to make this country bankrupt.. its well on its way without his help. all because of greed

i honestly believe we need to abolish this government and start over to fix this country.. its ridicules how much they get paid to do a part time job.. a job they use to abuse authority taking freedom and liberty from people.

Dude, where have you been the country is already bankrupt. Our paper money is worthless we dont have the gold to back it up.

9trillion in debt is your done, its not the same as owing 2grand on your credit card.

We export almost no goods at all, no countries depend on us for goods like they once have.

Agreed the government needs to be abolished, but who is going to do it? Who will replace them, how long will it be until some company comes along an says here is $200k I need you to change this law..

The corporations already get laws changed in their favor,

Look into Monsanto and all the shady stuff that revolves around the company and the government.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

the country is not bankrupt.. it still can pay the debt. bankrupt is when you cant pay anymore and we havent gotten to that point but we are close

Ummmm we have almost $130 trillion dollars in unfunded liabilities and $18.5 trillion in debt, I'm pretty sure we can say we're bankrupt.

Our debt is the equivalent of a person that makes $21k a year being $143,000 in debt, pretty sure we are fucked.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

If we didn't rely on other countries goods and services, would the national debt still affect us? I mean, what is the consequences of telling the creditors to kiss our ass?

The creditors we are talking about control the whole world.

Lookup and read about the rothschilds, shit will blow your mind.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2