Son of a bitch I never refreshed to see your guyes comments. I was trying to figured out what store. In real life that guy would be hurting bad

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

0324210751030285727prevgk7.jpg

So My dad had an accident 6months ago...no one died but he got some nice injuries

Car was totaled...

and after i had 2 cars i gave him my Chevrolet Cruze...so i had my Opel Corsa

A month after the accident i started a ˝˝renovation˝˝ of his old car(my next car)

the reason i will have his old car is because the Xantia is soo much softer than the german car...and He(dad) do not want to change the car...the Cruze is like 3years old...practically new..

And that is the major issue for not ordering proper equipement for my car audio stuff

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

fucking whore.. they like to say men are shallow when they are the ones who are shallow

I was talking to this girl yesterday and I asked her why girls will go out with jerks and douches when all these other guys will treat them right and she said girls will date total D-bags just because they want to compete with other girls on having the best looking man, no matter how they treat them..... I never thought about it like that since women always complain about the way they treat them, but she said women will hope they can change the man after they get with them.........It makes so much sense in my head now. She said that's exactly why the friend zone exists, because girls have a "Folder System" for Yes and No and it's basically always looks alone. Unlike guys 1-10 scale system, she said it's almost impossible for guys to move between folders, no matter how they act. I wanted to push her out of the car at speed.

The shallowness was off the scale.

• Like (+1 Rep) 7

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

miley-mjolnir.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.