Guess all XboxOne's at E3 where actually PC's using GTX780's LOL

I'll let you all know mines paid in full already. You guys act like this is new. Companies do shit like this all the time. I also refuse to take a pic from an anonymous person on the internet and take it as gospel

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Also who's to say what that box is doing could be handling streaming and all that for their presentation etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I'll let you all know mines paid in full already. You guys act like this is new. Companies do shit like this all the time. I also refuse to take a pic from an anonymous person on the internet and take it as gospel

Well the person wasn't anonymous. It was from Julian Rignall. I personally didn't know who he was but he use to be Vice President of Content for GamePro Magazine back when it was around. He was also editorial founder of IGN.com and is currently the editorial director at usgamer.net (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-03-19-jaz-rignall-steps-up-as-editorial-director-for-usgamer). He seems pretty sure of what he saw. He was playing a demo on the Xbox One and it crashed to a windows 7 computer background. When a staff member came to fix it, he saw the PC and took pictures. He seems pretty confident that it was what was running the system. Even said they had to shut it down using task manager (https://twitter.com/JazRignall). It's not really the fact that they were using a computer because companies use Dev kits all the time. PS4 probably even used them for their demos. It has more to do with the fact they they were using more powerful Nvidia GPUs when the actual console will be using a AMD card so the system won't have the same specs. No one will probably be able to tell a difference when the system comes out though. Its just another goof up that xbox haters will use to laugh at them.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-Games-E3-Were-Running-Windows-7-With-Nvidia-GTX-Cards-56737.html

right i read into it further later after i posted but was on tablet and wasnt going to respond again. Again though. You dont know what all exactly those pcs are doing. Adn everyone uses dev kits. Its the whoile way the industry works. Mcirosoft is being crucified for everything so in the nature of the internet everyone piles on and tries to shit on them more.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I'm only on pg 4 but ppl are saying its actually a 680

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

At lease Microsoft is sort of taking risks. I have nothing against either console. I am an Xbox fan at heart but I'm on the fence. I am going to wait this shit out and see what arises.

Ok been reading it and now people are saying that PS4 games were also being demoed on PC and they told them that before they played. Also, this picture is for the game LocoCycle and it was the dev's choice to use a PC not MS since the X1 version of the game is being ported from 360 and not ready yet. The picture is being blown out of proportion and people says "ALL X1'S MUST BE FAKE!". Only demo's were on PC, at least for this game, actual games like Ryse for X1 & Drive Club for PS4 were actually on the consoles.

Edited by Baydestrian

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm personally getting a PS4. Its just a better option for me and I like it best, but the Xbox One seems fine to me. I might even get one of them too in a couple of years so I can have both. People like to jump on a bandwagon and attack other things (like all fanboys). It was funny at first, I'll admit it. Playstation played it perfectly as well with their press conference and used games video. But now all the bitching is getting annoying. Just let people play what they want to play. Its not really a serious matter.

I'm personally getting a PS4. Its just a better option for me and I like it best, but the Xbox One seems fine to me. I might even get one of them too in a couple of years so I can have both. People like to jump on a bandwagon and attack other things (like all fanboys). It was funny at first, I'll admit it. Playstation played it perfectly as well with their press conference and used games video. But now all the bitching is getting annoying. Just let people play what they want to play. Its not really a serious matter.

Yeah but Xbox is still way better.

lol, jk