Guess all XboxOne's at E3 where actually PC's using GTX780's LOL

Not to say that Sony couldn't of done the same thing, but come on, at least use AMD cards in your "Xbox", I really hope they didn't do this just to wow people using a 4 Teraflop GPU, then people get the Xbox with it's 1.2 TFlop GPU(Or 900Gflop if you believe the rumors) and have to be disappointed come launch..........Hopefully it was just so they can run code that hasn't been optimized yet

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590486

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

So 5 months to release and they don't have working hardware.

Or at least not working well enough to run their own games at E3 and need a gpu 3 times more powerful to show them off.

Well that's worrying...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

So 5 months to release and they don't have working hardware.

Or at least not working well enough to run their own games at E3 and need a gpu 3 times more powerful to show them off.

Well that's worrying...

I really want to get a Xbox One as well, but after the whole Faking the interface/tv transitions and now this, I am gonna hold off from day 1'ing it like the PS4, gonna wait till the beginning of 2014 to make my decision

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

Damn maybe Sony should of used a supped up PC to showcase there games too......I did laugh when that happened though, but at least we know the PS4 can actually run the games with it's hardware..........

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ