Sundown Audio

My test: Taramps HD3000

TaylorFade

What the hell is a "burp amp"?

lol

im really impressed with how much power is being made from this thing.you said you think you found your new daily, do you think you can check in from time to time and let us know how it is holding up?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Omg. That one where it's playing music is embarrasing. Lol. I set it with a 0db tone and Street Beat tracks are -5db. If nothing else, it's a good cautionary tale of setting your gains too conservatively.

140db!! WooHoo! Actually... that's not bad on a single 750w 12" and 200-300w. Lol.

good shit tfade. you wouldnt wanna share your headphone invention would u?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Yeah, man. I'll totally share it. I've actually been meaning to do a full disclosure write up on them with pics and everything, but I've been bowed up trying to get my car ready for Scrapin.

Yeah, man. I'll totally share it. I've actually been meaning to do a full disclosure write up on them with pics and everything, but I've been bowed up trying to get my car ready for Scrapin.

What is it? Headphones with a potentiometer inline to account for various output voltages?

Archived