LETTER to Larrys95civic.

I hope you're doing well. Stay strong and recover from this for your kids.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Cool guys, I'm still in Hermosa beach for work, and wont be home till after the post office closes. But I should get it out tomorrow at work sometime. So whatever responses are in here I'm going to compile them and quote everyone onto as few pages as possible. Along with asking him how he is doing and return postage to see if he gets it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Larry you may not know my and I not you, but man you are an inspiration. Keep your head up and a smile on your face. Stay strong for your kids and fight this evil monster face to face and WIN! SMD will always be here no matter what

I really hope he is doing alright.

If you send it out tell him I wish him the best of luck. Stay strong man, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. We're all wishing you the best at SMD, we got your back!

You can use my forum name or real name, Cam.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I don't know him, and I haven't spoken on here with him, but doesn't matter: I wish him the best, and hope he keeps his head up!

Brian

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived