LETTER to Larrys95civic.

Ok so I am sending a letter either tomorrow or Thursday. If you want to wish him well, or anything POST it in here. I will print it all out with your username and send it when I send the letter. If you want your real name, or want something on there you don't want to post in the thread send me a PM. I will do my best to make sure they all get on there...and will probably wait until Thursday so we can get as many people as possible.

This is a Family here, at least the regular members, lets give him a nice BIG smd shout out and see how he is doing, wish him luck, wish him well or just shoot the shit, whatever YOU want to say to him.

There are a few on here that were pretty close with him, if you want your own page or a more personal message that you don't want to post on here SEND ME A PM, i will make it happen.

I know some members on here might stop by and check up on him according to the other thread, but a letter from all of us will really show the support this community has, and that smd genuinly cares. So I don't care if you only ever said one word to him, get the hell in here and wish him well.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I only talked to him a couple of times, but would love to have my name thrown in there to help show some support!

Hope everything is doing good for him.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Orionstang brought up a good point, so this first letter will be basic, nothing oversized and I am not going to add envelopes or anything, just return postage so we can get confirmation he is getting the letter. Still, it is only a little extra of my time to add your guys responses to the letter, so still post up if you ahve anything to say or just want your name thrown in. All in all worst case scenario is he does not get the letter and I wasted a small amount of time compiling the messages, but HOPEFULLY he gets it and writes back.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Im gonna repeat what I posted in the other thread. SOmeone should first send a simple letter to confirm he is still at the address. No need sending a huge envelope if he is not there anymore.

You ninja'd me. This letter will be basic, just a sheet or two with peoples messages on it, and I will ask him to write back. If we don't get a response then we can assume he moved or something. I won't send anything big/oversized/with extra envelopes/ more than a stamp to send it back.

Theres no harm in adding smd member messages to the initial letter...just not going ot go overboard with it, you are exactly right, he could not be at the address anymore.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

He gave me advice on what car alarms to look into and i really appreciate that. I hope your doing allright with your treatments and make sure to love on your kids as much as possable. We miss you around smd larry. Russ D.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

keep your head up!

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I can't even imagine going through what you're going through but just know that all us at SMD wish you luck and wish you a solid and speedy recovery and hope to see you back on your feet and poking around the chat and forum again soon.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Archived