Proposing, have two weeks to plan!

NICE MAN congrats. I'm popping the ? this weekend on Saturday to be exact.

We are going hiking, a place we went when we first started dating. Up in Big Bear. I'm taking the dog and plan on doing something creative since we have been working on her training and stuff. Im going to have her walk ahead and have the dog sit and wait, while my gf is walking ahead I will attach a small card to the her colar with the ring and then when my gf calls her she will see the card, look at it and BAM.....will thats how it goes in my head. I've already made reservations at a nice steakhouse for Saturday night.

7yrs is a good amount of time, you are pretty much already married lol. It will be about 2yrs when I ask mine. I guess I'm impatient lol.

CONGRATS THOUGH.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

LOL Smoke you are plain evil.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Doh meh boy's all grown up!

Crazy brotha!! Even though I'm getting married I'm still going to be a fun kid and work on cars and have huge systems :Tom: P.S. - What are your plans for next year now that you graduated!

NICE MAN congrats. I'm popping the ? this weekend on Saturday to be exact.

We are going hiking, a place we went when we first started dating. Up in Big Bear. I'm taking the dog and plan on doing something creative since we have been working on her training and stuff. Im going to have her walk ahead and have the dog sit and wait, while my gf is walking ahead I will attach a small card to the her colar with the ring and then when my gf calls her she will see the card, look at it and BAM.....will thats how it goes in my head. I've already made reservations at a nice steakhouse for Saturday night.

7yrs is a good amount of time, you are pretty much already married lol. It will be about 2yrs when I ask mine. I guess I'm impatient lol.

CONGRATS THOUGH.

That's a great idea! I bet it's exciting knowing how you're doing it haha, I'm anxious because I don't know for sure yet! Ah! But yea, we basically feel married.

have you ever heard of geo cache-ing? if you guys like to hike and explore that would be cool. and you could hide the ring in one of the geo cache boxes so when you "find" it she will be very surprised.

Hahah yea, creative but would suck to lose it.

E34 540iT/6

One that I have seen that works well, Take her to a nice restaurant, have a nice dinner and a bottle of wine,

prior, make reservations, go in there, let them know you are proposing to her, have them put the ring as a garnish on the desert. Tell them to just bring it after the table is cleared. and say something like "The chef would like for you to try our prized desert"

So after you eat dinner, and drink some wine have it already all planned out, they clear the table, come to the table and sit the desert down in front of her, when she sees the ring you get down on one knee

XS-power1.jpg

^ That's a very nice one.

When I proposed I got a personalized photo album for her for christmas, and I put all our pictures together in it in order from the time we started going out. I put the ring in the page behind the last picture, and as we flipped through it together I asked who she saw in her future, which she said me, and when I flipped to the page the ring was on I told her i saw her too, got on my knee, and asked. Never saw it coming.

Of course, that's just how I did it, but you could try something similar.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Going to WVC and moving to wenatchee next year So we can chill whenever you're in the area!

Oh, and I'm doing a rebuild;)

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

These are good suggestions! Heroknight, she was just telling me that we needed to make another photo album..... I just might incorporate that into it...

E34 540iT/6

Going to WVC and moving to wenatchee next year So we can chill whenever you're in the area!

Oh, and I'm doing a rebuild;)

Sick! REBUILD? :) More subs?

E34 540iT/6

have you ever heard of geo cache-ing? if you guys like to hike and explore that would be cool. and you could hide the ring in one of the geo cache boxes so when you "find" it she will be very surprised.

Would suck to get there and your cache is gone...

doesnt have to be a registered one. you can come up with your own coordinates and dont give them away.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived