Sonic Electronix

Before you go buying stuff, make sure you know what you need first.

Jig-saw

Skill saw

table-saw (not entirely needed but useful)

more stuff I would list but off to shower all this mdf dust off me.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I bought an Infinity Reference 611a from Wal-Mart for $120 cheeheeee TEAM WALMART!

wallmart sells kicker

:shtf:

so? some of the hardest shit i ever heard was kickers. I might just go to walmart and clean them out if the price is right. It might be fun to do a big budget build with some walmart gear that happens to be decent shit.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

wallmart sells kicker

:shtf:

so? some of the hardest shit i ever heard was kickers. I might just go to walmart and clean them out if the price is right. It might be fun to do a big budget build with some walmart gear that happens to be decent shit.

lol just kiding i had kicker when i started off, 2 12 l7 in reg cab it got down for what it was. i still use a 200.4 for my hi's. think it funny that people think waltmart is such a bad thing. bigdeal suff they sell isnt top name brand boo whoo.

you talked about wal mart sellin kicker like it was a bad thing..amazon is like the wal mart of the internet and thats where ive gotten all my stuff from..

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

funny that the people askin to see my cash, car, and system earlier like i was frontin arent here to say anything now..atleast the few of you who stayed actually helped me get what i needed to know. ill get rid of this probox, order a couple more KICKERS, another soundstream amp, and build me a nice box for 4 15's.

2005 Lincoln Aviator

Pioneer AppRadio2

1/0 gauge wiring

Soundstream TX1.2000

2 Kicker L7 15'' subs

9 cu.ft. Dual Ported Super Bass ProBox

4.5 cu.ft. per sub

funny that the people askin to see my cash, car, and system earlier like i was frontin arent here to say anything now..atleast the few of you who stayed actually helped me get what i needed to know. ill get rid of this probox, order a couple more KICKERS, another soundstream amp, and build me a nice box for 4 15's.

c piler wall y not, n some batts

you talked about wal mart sellin kicker like it was a bad thing..amazon is like the wal mart of the internet and thats where ive gotten all my stuff from..

the thing you have to remember is that alot of the people here are just sheep.

what they think and say depends on what is going on around them. if steve says something is good, even after people claim its not, then all those sheep will change their mind and follow. if they think something is good and someone with a big reputation says its not, then they will change their minds and say its not.

just remember that 95% of the people here are completely fucking full of shit and youll be alright. and i agree with steve on the kicker at walmart.

if the worst thing kicker ever does is sell their product in the worlds largest retailer then i think they are doing alright.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived