Jump to content

PIPO shares. A walk around a world record setter..


Recommended Posts

Posted

Never even heard of loudforce

Well... no you have....They are no joke.

FECUPE may chime in here in a sec.... ill hit him up...

Only two dealers in the USA and pipo is one of them, I wish google could translate their website instead of me pasting it into a translator

[*]DC Neo 15"

[*]Digital Designs M3a

[*]Audioque Super Tweets

[*]SoundQubed 6.5" Mids

[*]All Knukonceptz 1/0 w/ Big 3

[*]XS Power D6500

[*]Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Posted

Thats a nice setup all on one alt and just hella batteries.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Posted

it may look simple but it's far from it, I don't even want to know how many times he rebuilt that enclosure to get it where it's at now. He doesn't even demo full tilt :(

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

And I like how his line driver is all the way down. Man no joke that stripper pole is holding the roof on. That truck is no jock period...Yeah I wonder much time he put into that sick azz box ????

Posted

Yep...

hes is a stellar dude... for sure...

I dig the dude.... period..

Like the dude....

anyway... I really dig this cat.....

someone has a broner

lol j/p he seems really cool in all his videos wouldnt mind meeting him one day

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8696 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...