rofl im used to a chevy motor where everything is run off one one serpintine belt, alright so i guess the belt going to my alternator and water pump broke. explaining why my engine was overheating/battery dying. i managed to get a new belt on there, was a bitch let me tell you. i started working on it after i got off work at 9 and finally got it on at 12 after watching the eclipse and freezing my ass of in -30 degree weather, without wind chill. i couldnt get the belt all the way on but its on there a little, i couldnt feel my feet or fingers any more and couldnt do shit. ill fuck with in the morning when ive slept in a nice warm bed. thanks for the help guys, ill hopefully have a build up soon if car doesnt break down and i have money =).

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

im stuck with the 4 banger 5 speed, its a quick little car. i live in wisconsin, was so cold this morning car wouldnt start. it turned over and was like wtf why are u trying to start me. yeah its cold...

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright i need some more help. when i got the car started everything was ok, idle is good and voltage is regular. but then i went to go drive it, going around a corner in 2nd the car's idle didnt hold and it almost died, i was pushing in the clutch to go from 3rd to 2nd. thought hmm, weird but maybe i didnt something wrong. i got to my girlfriends house and the car wouldnt idle, i stopped and the car killed itself. it hardly started again, when it did start it still wouldnt idle right, it would kill itself if i let off the gas. i dont know wtf is wrong with it, my dad says timing but it idles fine, then when it starts moving it acts all goofy. anyone have any ideas?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

ok i will do that, after i figure how to get off the cover. the thing is i dont think it is timing, the car idles perfectly fine. then as soon as i start moving it wont idle until the car has sat for a while. idk what is wrong with it.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

alright i cant figure out how to take just the cover off without taking apart a whole bunch of crap. im going to try a new idle sensor and hopefully that works. anyone know how to test a sensor? i have a dmm...

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

it needs new spark plug wires, the ones that are in it are ok but the guy i bought it from said it will need new wires. the idle problem is gone. i unhooked the battery for a day to reset everything and it idles now. im thinking a sensor is going out. is there an idle sensor? thats what my dad thinks. i dont know, it runs for now until the sensor gives up again. thanks

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-