alright so i just got this car, i drove into town today (i live out in the stix) and everything went fine. went and bought a new headlight for it cuz high beam on one didnt work. got it registered for like $170 which is fckin robbery. so yeah

the problem, as i was leaving town to go home my tach started jumping and went to zero. car ran fine. then my spedo stopped working. car still ran fine. then i lost my hot air, relized i could see my breath it was so fckin cold in there. then my headlights where hardly even on, a flashlight would have been brighter. so i drove by moonlight till i got home. the car started acting goofy as hell when i tried to go up a hill, i had hardly any power. i downshifted and tried to gun it but the car made a funny noise like a popping sound so i had to let off the gas a go really slow up the hill. i made it home just in time because my temp guage had slowly started to rise, by the time i got home it was almost in the red. when i got in the driveway the car would pulse, i cant really explain it. it would idle high then idle low and keep doing that. temp was going up so i turned off the car.

i got home and my mom was like wtf is wrong with your car, i could hardly see you. i was just like i think i bought a piece of shit lol. i am kind of pissed at the car, the first day i drove it it breaks and ive never had a car do this before. after a while i decided to go out and have a smoke and look over the car to see if anything was leaking out of it. well nothing was leaking, popped the hood and the engine was hot as hell, but everything looked fine. i went ahead and tried to start the car but nothing. over night i put a battery charger on it because it was supposed to be -40, this morning i went out the start the car and it started right up, guages worked, fan worked, heater worked. i went inside to let it defrost and i heard the fucker die. i was like wtf i have to be to school in 10 min what are you doing to me. i went out to start the car and nothing, when i turn on the key the battery says its drained, like nothing from my volt guage. idk what is wrong with it, but it is really annoying me. anyone have any idea whats wrong with it?

Edited by jonathancullen89

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Bad alt possibly?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

well i checked the battery and all the connections where loose, i just bought the car so i hadnt really noticed loose battery connections. the battery is to big for the car, it makes the hood prop up a little and looks like ass. i think the battery might be bad, i have the battery out of the broken celica so imma throw that in thier and see what she does. if the car wasnt in that bad a shape i would go get an araggi alternator in it, driver side door doesnt lock so no system for my =(, that is unless i can figure something out and get a new door.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

it is a side terminal lol. and i would agree with you chevy. my celica has a sticker on it with a granade saying ford repair kit. what have i done..... haha my dad said the same thing.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-