weird to see someone moving here.. any reason you are making this mistake? Cali is fun and all but the laws and the idiots in office are destroying this state

Ohh I'm making this mistake because I'm moving back in my mom and dad.. they miss me lol.

Plus I'm still a college student, might transfer to SSU or UCLA.

Op are you bringing a car with you? Does it have a system?

Yes it does have temporary system, but I'm giving my system away to my friend because I can't bring my temporary system with me.

I'm just giving him away my full JL System because I'm going something bigger.

Already have a DC 5k on the way next week because I got a great deal and debating if I should stick with full DC or not.

I mostly have all the electrical that I need. 310A Singer Alt, Sky Wire 2/0 OFC, d2400, Northstar battery bay at the trunk.. etc

OP....what area are you moving to?

I'm moving to, if I can recall right, Folsom?

I'm in Elk Grove, right out of Sac. Lot's of cool guys around here, some bitches too, **Caugh Caugh Will and Cody Caugh Caugh**! No I'm kidding. Lot's of good guys around here, with good knowledge and willing to help. Let me know when you want some wires etc, I can get you in touch with Jon directly, or LeAndre (Ibleedmusik), or somehow get you set up.

I'm curious about meets too guys. I know you guys normally do some sort of meet before Autorama, which I've missed every effing time, but do you guys just randomly meet up any other times. Never heard of anything.

I'm sorry, I know it's completely off topic but everytime I see this thread I think "I'm sorry" lol.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm sorry, I know it's completely off topic but everytime I see this thread I think "I'm sorry" lol.

Same here. Just didnt want throw it out there. Although Folsom is not a bad area.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived