Derrick824 Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 Any plans for the other pair of 15s? Possibly sell them?
LoudBlazer Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 hey banginaltima do you plan on bringin the meter to sbn? that would be cool. we can all see where we meter and give stats here in the forum 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
BFB Posted March 13, 2008 Author Report Posted March 13, 2008 Any plans for the other pair of 15s? Possibly sell them? I'll probably sell all 4 after Daytona... I want to try out some of these DC's everyone's talking about, looks like they can kick some ass.
Derrick824 Posted March 13, 2008 Report Posted March 13, 2008 I'll probably sell all 4 after Daytona... I want to try out some of these DC's everyone's talking about, looks like they can kick some ass. Are they dual 2ohm? If the price is right I might grab a pair from you.
banginAltima Posted March 14, 2008 Report Posted March 14, 2008 yup, we'll bring down the meter.. If you build it, db's will come... NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09). Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE Currently Rebuilding.... My 150db Plus Trunk Build I do box designs. [benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs [benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs
kingcabon20s Posted March 14, 2008 Report Posted March 14, 2008 if the price is right ill snag the other set doing 4 in the cab of my nissan kingcab got 2 now ready to wall it off again last time i had 2 in a huge ported box this time 2 cubes a piece sealed until i can cut the cab out an extend some box into the bed then ill port em.. My seller feedback.
BenH Posted March 14, 2008 Report Posted March 14, 2008 Cut down the volume to under 4 cubes if you want good numbers. Leave it the way that it is if you want it to be musical. 1992 GMC Sonoma 2008 MECA S1 Champ, 2010 MECA S2 Champ
BFB Posted March 18, 2008 Author Report Posted March 18, 2008 I finally got a few minutes to play on a meter with this setup... hit 150.4 sealed up, sensor on the windshield, idling with stock battery/electrical - playing Danity Kane Showstopper (screwed). Got a few changes to make before SBN and I'll try again...
BFB Posted March 25, 2008 Author Report Posted March 25, 2008 Just a little teaser for now... got some DC subs (15" lvl3 d4) So, that's the good news. The bad news is that I've started having power shortage problems. I have a yellow top on order, that should be in tomorrow. Got a H.O. alternator ordered, might be here tomorrow but most likely not until Thursday... not sure if that'll be in before SBN. After I get the upgrades in and can run it hard without anything shutting off, I'll post a few more vids for you whores....
roscoe1129 Posted March 25, 2008 Report Posted March 25, 2008 Why cant I see half of your pics?? like the last one? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.