Jump to content

George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dude, this is why you fail. As misguided as your opinions and ramblings may be, someone would still give you respect if you at the very least used reason and logic. You're fueled by your emotions and are insecure so at every turn automatically think someone is generalizing.

You fail simply because you're looking this as a white guy who shot a black kid. I'm not arguing either side, but in a case like this you need to pay attention to the facts and the facts alone. Even ninja can argue his side with actual evidence and logic without crying wolf. Your emotions have the best of you and no one can respect that. Especially when you're popping off at the mouth with things you don't know.

I hope he gets a not guilty as I don't believe there is enough evidence to prove beyond a doubt he is guilty of either lesser charges

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Dstruehollywood is an officer. Now I call bullshit

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

"Licensed Commissioned Officer" has NOTHING to do with the Castle Doctrine. And the FELONY being perpetrated WAS - allegedly - ASSAULT ... & if I went into Florida law, I am sure I could find a tagger for that & add w/ intent on severe bodily harm. Remember, I said allegedly ... I can only state GZ's facts.

Trust, ... this is a horrible situation, ... I do wish TM was alive ... even with his pot-headed, gun-having, this-is-how-I-fight TXT'ing, NOT a "boy" male .... It is just that GZ was justified, whether he followed him or NOT.

Just look at how the State was reeling today after statements. LOL ... Murder 3 by was of Child Abuse?! Grasping because everything they put up was dumped on by the D. They have nothing, & they have known it from MINUTE 1.

GZ not guilty of anything, & the bitching & riots/bullshit start(s).

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

Sadly being guilty and being convicted guilty are two different things, lol. I mean...look at ray Lewis and OJ...lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I do agree that the evidence brought forth by the state isn't enough or shouldn't be enough to convict. I mean, we all knew Casey Anthony is guilty but the state bit off more than they could chew with a charge they couldn't prove.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Damn are you fucking GZ lol

you obviously don't know the law on deadly force. like I said, I'm licensed to carry and a commissioned officer and rather or not you like it, to use deadly for it has to be in the act of a felony. I didn't know walking a was a felony.. but anyways you have no clue what your talking about, just a bunch of rambling with all opinions and no facts.. I know it's a fact that if you provoke a situation you will not get off with self defense

and he will be behind bars.

you have to remember though, these laws vary per state. florida law does not mirror texas law.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Damn are you fucking GZ lol

you obviously don't know the law on deadly force. like I said, I'm licensed to carry and a commissioned officer and rather or not you like it, to use deadly for it has to be in the act of a felony. I didn't know walking a was a felony.. but anyways you have no clue what your talking about, just a bunch of rambling with all opinions and no facts.. I know it's a fact that if you provoke a situation you will not get off with self defense

and he will be behind bars.

you have to remember though, these laws vary per state. florida law does not mirror texas law.

He doesn't care. What's good for him, is good for the rest of us.

Educate yourself on Florida laws. Do not like them? Relocate yourself, & get elected, or effect enough to change them ...

NY is not as "free" as most of the rest of the USA, but I sure as Hell wish it was.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

... and as far as the "roles reversed" BS rants, here: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704278404576038063871355214?mg=reno64-wsj.html?dsk=y

The NAACP supported the SHOOTER, ... & where were the White Riots? (We know control?)

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

If GZ was honest from the get go he might not have been charged. and he did kill someone that would be alive if he had not chased him. period. Manslaughter at least

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...