VOTE! Paint the Chevelle Red w/ White Stripes ****OR**** Black w/ Red stripes???!?!?!?!?

Which Paint Combo?!?!?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Paint/Stripe Combo should I go with?!?

• Kandy Red body with White SS rally stripes
    • Kandy Black Body with RED SS rally stripes?

Original color red black stripe hands down!

A little deeper red would look cool and then Could do a black cherry for the stripes

I like it to do that^^^^^

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Original color red black stripe hands down!

A little deeper red would look cool and then Could do a black cherry for the stripes

I like this guys thinking.^^^

I must be the only person who is not as crazy about black rally stripes compared to white rally stripes.................I don't know what it is. It just doesn't seem to do it for me.

It's not like I dis-like it, but it's just sort of "meh"-ish when I see it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

just an idea, Plasti-Dip Matte Black w/ Matte Red Pearl strips. considering your choices you put if it were auto paints I'd do the red with white strips.

Yeah probably the sickest looking chevelle I've seen is a COMPLETELY murdered matte black with matte red stripes. I'll put the pic up in a minute. It's beyond sex.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Here it is:

RPPChevelle_zpsb7f9764e.jpg

:droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup::droolcup:

I missed Alan.

Ive always wanted to see a white one with the orange stripes like the old camaro rally sport. Of course the gunmetal/charcoal grey with black stripes is sick, never been I big fan of red

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

yeah, I really like the look of double black in some applications. I know it's pretty common, but I do love the red/white, and speaking of out-played, the red with black stripes is literally the most common chevelle paint job in like history. Every damn picture has it! I thought there was alot of white rally stripes, but damn, black is dominating the stripe field lol.

I missed Alan.

The red/white looks sick. I feel like everybody wants to do black on black on black on black with matte black and more matte black. Black is a lot harder to take care of, keep clean, and looking good than red. Although matte black is probably easiest to take care of since you can't wax it, only wash.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts