VOTE! Paint the Chevelle Red w/ White Stripes ****OR**** Black w/ Red stripes???!?!?!?!?

Which Paint Combo?!?!?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Paint/Stripe Combo should I go with?!?

• Kandy Red body with White SS rally stripes
    • Kandy Black Body with RED SS rally stripes?

So I'm trying to work out my repair claim, and if I can fit it into my budget, I would like to re-paint the car fully. If I can do this, I was originally planning on keeping my Red/White combo, but I plan on going with a darker red candy color than my current one.

So I was just looking around and I saw this black/red combo that really caught my eye and I was like, "Well I'm re-painting the whole body, why not consider a color change maybe?" And I figured that my 2 favorites are red/white and black/red (I'm also looking at charcoal/red stripes but getting candy charcoal paint is rather annoying, so that's waitlisted for now.

Here's and Idea of each one for your eyes to decide:

Red/White:

RED-WHITECHEVELLE_zpscbf84c3f.jpg

Black/Red:

BLACK-rEDcHEVELLE2_zpsa23a0544.jpg

BLACK-rEDcHEVELLE_zpsce7e84e4.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Black, no stripes.

not crazy about it........ there's few classics I like without rally stripes of the proper combo.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Thats a tough one. Me, I like the red/white better. Don't care much for the black and red stripes though red and black is a good combo. If a total re-paint is do able you can always go a different route besides stripes.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

just an idea, Plasti-Dip Matte Black w/ Matte Red Pearl strips. considering your choices you put if it were auto paints I'd do the red with white strips.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

charcoal w/ black stripes would look sick af

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Original color red black stripe hands down!

A little deeper red would look cool and then Could do a black cherry for the stripes

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived