Magna Carta Holy Grail

Um..so yeah...had the app since day 1 and it was counting down and all that...but now nothing. And I cannot figure how to fucking download this album. I'm listening to it and downloaded the album from audio mack but my S3 won't open the file...I'm so lost right now, lol.

Help?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah, I found out a bunch of people also had the app but it didn't give them the notice like it was supposed to. I found some other downloads but whatever reason they were all rar and zips. So I downloaded an app manager and opened them...but it still won't let me save to the device either. I'm more than a little frustrated, lol

Maybe it's a sign that you're not supposed to listen to gay z's new album.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

I listened to the whole album already, lol. I liked some of it a lot. Really was to hear the bass though

I was gonna get the app but then realized its 2013 and the album was up for DL quickly...I still haven't gone through it, that opening track JT kills it though. No surprise since JT's album a few months ago is the shit

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I have a SGS3 & DL'd the Magna Carta app & DL'd the album w/ no problem Thursday, ... & it plays w/out issue through both Google "Play Music" & Winamp.

Then I "found" it, *eh-hem*, elsewhere, & made a CD of it.

"Crown" is a pretty bangin' / boomin' track ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

If you have a file manager app you can go into your sdcard-->music folder and the files are in there then you can transfer them into a new folder inside music and they will play on the music player.

Im talking about using the app too since I trusted that source the most, and I didnt have much luck with other links that were slow or fake

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

GS3 and I'm sure GS4 should have a built in folder manager

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived