Second Skin Audio

help my find an 18 in sub

ran the fucking sub an I'm picked apart because I say what I think .

im not picking you apart. im asking if you can provide and intelligent response to back your claim. what is so god damned difficult to understand about that.
i ran this sub had issues I said what I think is the issue with it. Point blank! If you don't like it go fuck your self

So he's posting more than one thing that racist I see. I missed that one I guess

why do you keep calling me a racist? are blind accusations the only thing can think to do now? all i have done is asked for a proper explanation of your claim. is it just so wrong for someone to ask why?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Haven't read the entire thread, but Audio Technix Strato 18.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

ran the fucking sub an I'm picked apart because I say what I think .

im not picking you apart. im asking if you can provide and intelligent response to back your claim. what is so god damned difficult to understand about that.
i ran this sub had issues I said what I think is the issue with it. Point blank! If you don't like it go fuck your self

but you should not say that the sub itself is flawed if you dont know for sure thats the actual problem. you never said that you "think" the coil is too small. you flat out said the coil is too small.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

So he's posting more than one thing that racist I see. I missed that one I guess

why do you keep calling me a racist? are blind accusations the only thing can think to do now? all i have done is asked for a proper explanation of your claim. is it just so wrong for someone to ask why?
because you are! I've seen enough to know that your a racist. You make topics like you do riding the edge of the rules. You my friend have issues. I see why your wife left your stupid ass now. O yes I went there

OP, here is a link to the Dayton 18" It meets your requirements for weight and power handling.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=295-475

that would be good as long as its sealed its recommended for a 13 cubed box ported and he wants 3 ....and i was actually looking at that for a large low tuned box for my ht

Archived