Second Skin Audio

help my find an 18 in sub

Big Dee..while Hugh might have some questionable posts there are more then a few others on here who do it daily too..nothing that bad. Why so butthurt? ..and taking personal shots because you can't handle being aired out is some top level douchebaggery...must feel damn proud. You said yourself you don't know alot so why the fuck argue...wayy to go and high fucking five on post bombing the op thread with repeated shit.

sounds like you just have a problem with hugh before this lol.

op maybe a mod will clean this for you. My vote goes with the Dayton stuff..i was trying to point you that way earlier but was having trouble linking on mobile...dayton has two 18s..not sure wich one was linked but the lower power one has 300w power handling rms with a 3"coil

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Big Dee..while Hugh might have some questionable posts there are more then a few others on here who do it daily too..nothing that bad. Why so butthurt? ..and taking personal shots because you can't handle being aired out is some top level douchebaggery...must feel damn proud. You said yourself you don't know alot so why the fuck argue...wayy to go and high fucking five on post bombing the op thread with repeated shit.

op maybe a mod will clean this for you. My vote goes with the Dayton stuff..i was trying to point you that way earlier but was having trouble linking on mobile...dayton has two 18s..not sure wich one was linked but the lower power one has 300w power handling rms with a 3"coil

thats the one he linked should work for his application

well time to go to work, dumptruck aint gonna drive itself. im quite anxious to see what this thread becomes over the next few hours.

i bet you are . Come check out your handy work huh

The Dayton ultimax has 3 times the rms handling, double the weight, and more xmax. Also 2x as expensive.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

ok so you guys attack the only person who's actuly ran the sub and I'm a doucbag? I'm 37 years old and I'm not a dumb ass when it comes to car audio. Atleast I made post stating the facts of how my subs performed . Not one other person did that. So how on gods green earth y'all felt the need to try an discredit my opinion I have no clue. I don't see how anything y'all are saying hold water compared to real experience with that sub?

ok so you guys attack the only person who's actuly ran the sub and I'm a doucbag? I'm 37 years old and I'm not a dumb ass when it comes to car audio. Atleast I made post stating the facts of how my subs performed . Not one other person did that. So how on gods green earth y'all felt the need to try an discredit my opinion I have no clue. I don't see how anything y'all are saying hold water compared to real experience with that sub?

Well feel free to express your opinion and experience but it seemed like you lost your shit there for a second. Were just trying to figure out why. I think that was what Chis was eluding to.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Well feel free to express your opinion and experience but it seemed like you lost your shit there for a second. Were just trying to figure out why. I think that was what Chis was eluding to.
I'm sick of that asshole and his bullshit. There's no point in what he did . I said what I thought I was attacked by people that hasent even ran that sub with all kids of shit. Kinda pointless actions if you ask me. I've seen thread after thread with him doing similar stuff to others no to mention posting racist bullshit just cause he can. I ask him to prove what he said an he came back with a weak ass reason why he couldn't . That guy just lives to cause this stuff every chance he can. And others follow behind him

Archived