Rockford Fosgate T5652-S $483.44

03 Xtreme Fosgate

"You do know Rockford, JL, alpine, and the like source out the drivers in these high end sets, right? "

"They're a great set

The crossover was well thought out & designed. Might be one of the best in car audio right now

If going active, i see buying the set as waste.

You'll get a better bang for buck piecing together raw drivers "

I don't know your point about speaker sourcing?

I would be interested in the raw drivers that would be on par with the T5's for $500?

If you plan on running active, skip the set.

Those tweets look like vifa xt25's which are 20 bucks on parts express

And the mids look like seas reference

look at this guy, recommending out of his ass instead of from experience. Those Xt25's don't look anything like a T5 tweeter. The Seas doesn't look ANYTHING like the T5 mid. Neither act like the T5 either. What was the point of your post?

You do know Rockford, JL, alpine, and the like source out the drivers in these high end sets, right?

And where do you get your info from?? I don't see RF or JL outsourcing their high end components to anyone considering they engineer them their selves. Go ahead and jump back on the Parts Express wagon and GTFO

"You do know Rockford, JL, alpine, and the like source out the drivers in these high end sets, right? "

"They're a great set

The crossover was well thought out & designed. Might be one of the best in car audio right now

If going active, i see buying the set as waste.

You'll get a better bang for buck piecing together raw drivers "

I don't know your point about speaker sourcing?

I would be interested in the raw drivers that would be on par with the T5's for $500?

The point is, if going active, why not just source the raw drivers themselves?

look at this guy, recommending out of his ass instead of from experience. Those Xt25's don't look anything like a T5 tweeter. The Seas doesn't look ANYTHING like the T5 mid. Neither act like the T5 either. What was the point of your post?

You do know Rockford, JL, alpine, and the like source out the drivers in these high end sets, right?

And where do you get your info from?? I don't see RF or JL outsourcing their high end components to anyone considering they engineer them their selves. Go ahead and jump back on the Parts Express wagon and GTFO

That tweet in the t5 set is a dressed up vifa ring tweet.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

That tweet in the t5 set is a dressed up vifa ring tweet.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

not even close. You are quite the annoying f#ck today huh?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

I dunno, first time I heard some T5 components in a properly setup vehicle I was in awe, I know I wouldnt need a loud ass ground pounder if I had SQ like that!

Trying to put pro audio speakers (no matter what brand) sundown, crescendo, rockford fosgate, skar, selenium and whatever else people are using are far from being even 1/8 of on the same playing field of them T5 components, and never will be!

Archived