Mikhail Felton

Sundown X and Zv4 Review

133 posts in this topic

they have to be shipped too them from oversea.. On the box it says "made on china" but also some parts are coming from other countries..

Edited by Mikhail Felton

Good news for us X guys rockwoot.gif.pagespeed.ce.jJBeupyFWn.gif

2eozev4.png

THANK GOD! And yeah I called today and They told me they were unloading and getting ready for ship!

2eozev4.png

I cant see/open that, what does it say?!

We will be busy the rest of the day today; the containers with

the X-10/12/15 are showing up in an hour at our new shop in

Claremont. So they'll be tested and shipped from there... also a

ton of SA-12s and a few other things we are sold out are on

there.

2eozev4.png

I cant see/open that, what does it say?!
We will be busy the rest of the day today; the containers with [/size]
the X-10/12/15 are showing up in an hour at our new shop in [/size]

Claremont. So they'll be tested and shipped from there... also a[/size]

ton of SA-12s and a few other things we are sold out are on [/size]

there.[/size]

More like good news for you X 10/12/15 guys lol I wonder why the 18s are behind.... I need basssssss

lulz hexibase. There is no woofer on the planet that could be as awesome as he is......

1 person likes this

WOOOOOO JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY X-10!!!

Lucky... still waiting on mines.. I need mines by the weekend Cruz we have a bass off

will the new inventory for the x subs be just for the people who preordered or will sundown have enough to start shipping for new orders? i am in love with these subs lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kturn
      Okay so i just got my sundown sa-15 running on 1200 watts.. I listen to music like...Webbie Six 12s, 21 savage stuff, and alot of Future stuff which has that deep boomy bass I am wondering what sound i tune it to i was thinking 32hz,33hz,34hz,35hz i dont think i want to go higher than 35 from what i been reading so basic on the music i listen to what do you guys think i should tune to? 
    • By JoshDR
      I am planning on building a sub box for a RX8, but since the trunk is small, my options are limited.
      I might use either a single Rockford Fosgate P3 - 10" or 12".
      But I've heard about 'port noise' and was wondering if my design would make the noise
      I am using 5/8 MDF
      The dimensions are in the pic:

• By YouWouldKnow
      Hey I recently bought a sundown amp but I am a little confused on how to wire it up. They show a diagram in the owners manual but I don't really understand it. It's a monoblock amp but it has dual out puts. Do I just use one of the positives and negatives? Or do I just take 2 from the positive out put and connect them together and then do the same thing with the negative output? I know I could probably guess and it would work but I just wanted to know what the best way was. 

• By LAUDYDAUDY
      Hey guys, I am new to this forum and would appreciate all the feedback I can get! Decided to go with sundown because of all the positive reviews and great community!
      Anyways I want to build something that will give me the bump I am looking for in my daily driver. I had 2 15 kicker l7s previously with rated rms. This will be for a 2012 chevy Tahoe with alot of room to work with. After tons of research I have decided I really like the X series.
      I am thinking about ordering 2 x15's with an either sundown4000.1 or the skar 4500.1 (little cheaper) (student loan life) and building a custom ported box to spec. Now with it tuned correctly and installed correctly, do you guys recommend upgrading electrical for this set up? All feedback is greatly appreciated, and suggestions are welcomed.
    • By jpsaudio
      https://youtu.be/cjZQtH__Y0M

https://youtu.be/loLaB2iklcc
      <div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cjZQtH__Y0M?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div> <div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.25%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/loLaB2iklcc?ecver=2" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div> is the video showing?
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 787 Guests (See full list)