I got news that that the Zv.4's r not gonna b in till augustish..

From where u hear this from

I called them up 2 days ago and asked about my order and they said that it will b in august

• Like 1

Seriously? :'( they should solidify the ETA or te Zv4s...people are really getting anxious.

I don't remember details, but it really seems like it was something out of their control.

they have to be shipped too them from oversea.. On the box it says "made on china" but also some parts are coming from other countries..

Edited by Mikhail Felton

Good news for us X guys rockwoot.gif.pagespeed.ce.jJBeupyFWn.gif

2eozev4.png

2eozev4.png

I cant see/open that, what does it say?!

We will be busy the rest of the day today; the containers with

the X-10/12/15 are showing up in an hour at our new shop in

Claremont. So they'll be tested and shipped from there... also a

ton of SA-12s and a few other things we are sold out are on

there.

2eozev4.png

I cant see/open that, what does it say?!
We will be busy the rest of the day today; the containers with [/size]
the X-10/12/15 are showing up in an hour at our new shop in [/size]

Claremont. So they'll be tested and shipped from there... also a[/size]

ton of SA-12s and a few other things we are sold out are on [/size]

there.[/size]

More like good news for you X 10/12/15 guys lol I wonder why the 18s are behind.... I need basssssss

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now