Mikhail Felton

Sundown X and Zv4 Review

133 posts in this topic

I got news that that the Zv.4's r not gonna b in till augustish..

From where u hear this from

I called them up 2 days ago and asked about my order and they said that it will b in august

1 person likes this

Seriously? :'( they should solidify the ETA or te Zv4s...people are really getting anxious.

I don't remember details, but it really seems like it was something out of their control.

they have to be shipped too them from oversea.. On the box it says "made on china" but also some parts are coming from other countries..

Edited by Mikhail Felton

Good news for us X guys rockwoot.gif.pagespeed.ce.jJBeupyFWn.gif

2eozev4.png

THANK GOD! And yeah I called today and They told me they were unloading and getting ready for ship!

2eozev4.png

I cant see/open that, what does it say?!

We will be busy the rest of the day today; the containers with

the X-10/12/15 are showing up in an hour at our new shop in

Claremont. So they'll be tested and shipped from there... also a

ton of SA-12s and a few other things we are sold out are on

there.

2eozev4.png

I cant see/open that, what does it say?!
We will be busy the rest of the day today; the containers with [/size]
the X-10/12/15 are showing up in an hour at our new shop in [/size]

Claremont. So they'll be tested and shipped from there... also a[/size]

ton of SA-12s and a few other things we are sold out are on [/size]

there.[/size]

More like good news for you X 10/12/15 guys lol I wonder why the 18s are behind.... I need basssssss

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassaddiction
      just got 2x v1 re sex 12s thinking about doing a 4th order box or regular slotted box
      im going to power them on a aq2200.(i know there rated 600rms)
      thinking box tuning 32 ish hz since there fs is 25hz
      going in back of a 4 door pickup so max 30 deep 48 across 40 high 
      any input on is great thanks

theses are subs spec
      https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_27312_RE-Audio-SEX12D4.html
      Subwoofer Series SEX (RE Audio) Subwoofer Size 12" RMS Power Handling 600 watts Voice Coil(s) Dual Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms Voice Coil Diameter 3" Sensitivity 86.1 dB Xmax (millimeters) 18 mm Subwoofer Design Round / Circle Main Cone Color Black Woofer Composition Dual Composite 2-Piece Cone Woofer Surround Rubatek Foam Magnet Structure Triple Stacked Subwoofer Grille No Re-Cone Kit Available No Recommended Enclosure Specifications
      Recommended Enclosure Type Ported / Vented
      Sealed Minimum Sealed Box Volume 0.75 cubic feet Maximum Sealed Box Volume 1.0 cubic feet Minimum Ported Box Volume 1.5 cubic feet Maximum Ported Box Volume 2.0 cubic feet Top-Mount Depth 7" Cutout Diameter 11-1/4" Shallow Mount Installation No Electromechanical Parameters
      Free-Air Resonance (Fs) 25.1 Hz Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 72.9 liters Total Speaker Q Value (Qts) 0.44 Electrical Q Value (Qes) 0.49 Electrical Resistance of Voice Coil (Re) 2.8 ohms Mechanical Q Value (Qms) 4.5 Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP) 51.22
    • By Joshua Learn
      Looking for anybody to comment back, Hey Guys! Not new to car audio, but never dealt with Sundown or Skar before. Long question short, Would the Skar Audio RP-800.1D Match well with a Sundown EV3 10 or 12 D4 with VCs in parallel? 600wrms rated at 2 ohms on the amp, Subs both rated for 500wrms? Looking to put in the deck shelf of a 1978 Grand Marquis, ported box tuned to 28-30hz is the goal. Not looking to shake everyone around me, just add some nice low end to accompany my Pioneer D series components and 6x9s on a Pioneer 8604. Thanks in advance!
    • By LAUDYDAUDY
      Finally finished the enclosure. 2 Sundown X 15s on a sundown SAZ-3000d. Running at 1 ohm. Box is tuned to 32 hz. Running 4 neo pro 6.5 in the doors and 4 sundown super tweeters. Sounds awesome!

• By DLHgn
      Hey guys, so I got bored tonight and decided to get this sub I have laying around playing in a goofy temporary box until I actually build the QWTL for it. I've turned the cardboard box it came in into a subwoofer enclosure. I need to do some testing and tweaking to get it sounding a bit better but it's actually turning out to be better than I expected. Currently it's net volume is roughly .32 ft3. I'm experimenting with a port but need to add some more volume in order to get it to have any decent output with the port. The driver I'm using is the Dayton Audio Classic 10" 4ohm SVC (https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-dcs255-4-10-classic-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-202#lblProductQ&A). I've taken some pictures along the way but I don't feel like uploading them tonight so hopefully I'll get around to it tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow I can find a way to increase the volume of the box as well as add some more bracing. 
      Disclaimer: Before anyone says it, I know that this isn't an optimal or even really usable enclosure. This is purely for fun and laughs. I do not recommend anyone trying this seriously as it will probably result in damage to equipment. I'm not putting a whole lot of power to this and am watching it pretty closely. 
    • By Agent SCV
      Quick question, I've been running two SCV 3000ds strapped at 1 ohm or .5ohm per amp on my NSV3 15" for the last 6 months, recently fried an amp through my own error. I have an opportunity to swap and get a new scv 6000d for cheap and was wondering switch setup would be louder and better overall. I've got a singer 330 and 2 D3400 and 1 D3100. The setup was loud as hell, now 1 3000d is just not loud at all. Also I have been considering getting a Orion HCCA 8000.1 because they do rated 12.6v and obv I'd have shit tons of headroom. I need opinions thanks.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 1,151 Guests (See full list)