MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so I just got some sound deadener so this weekend I'll be putting it all in. I'll try and do some before and after vids

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Again, looking great , man! I bet you're ready for a second BL and another 2200. It only took me a cpl days before i though i wasn't loud enough anymore lol.

Your sig says "tuned to 33hz". Was that before or after you dropped port area? Was she unloading on those low lows? :D Also, why were you bumping without the car running?

We really need to get some Raleigh peeps together for some demos drinks.gif.pagespeed.ce.yiT0M5cX9L.gif

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......

Again, looking great , man! I bet you're ready for a second BL and another 2200. It only took me a cpl days before i though i wasn't loud enough anymore lol.

Your sig says "tuned to 33hz". Was that before or after you dropped port area? Was she unloading on those low lows? :D Also, why were you bumping without the car running?

We really need to get some Raleigh peeps together for some demos drinks.gif.pagespeed.ce.yiT0M5cX9L.gif

No it wasn't unloading then but just a few hz below that it does begin to unload. And my car was running...I think you're talking about in the video when I said my battery was about to die, but I was talking about my camera lol. I'm not too sure what its tuned to now because the last box I had, JoeX designed and it was supposed to be tuned to 33 but I was wayyyy higher :/

I've only got one friend who has a decent system but yea we've been saying we need to get some people together too.

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

And my car was running...I think you're talking about in the video when I said my battery was about to die, but I was talking about my camera lol.

LOL Yeah i thought you meant the explorer :D She's purrs , man. I couldn't hear the car. My jeep sounds like a damn diesel....

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

Once I get mine situated we should trade demos... I'm in your area..... Also what kinda paint did you use to paint the box.... It looked great

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

So I FINALLY figured out why my tuning was so high! IT'S MY DAMN CAR! Haha

I was thinking it might be the resonate frequency of my car because I had built multiple boxes tuned around 30 and they all SUCKED on the lows.

So I got a friend of mine who has a BL 15 that just KILLS the lows so I took his sub/box/amp, put it all in my car, and it SUCKED on the lows EXACTLY like my BL 18. So I've got a bunch of deadener I'm putting in my car tomorrow. Hopefully that helps!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

Archived