my random thought of the day....

Yup...the real world is a tough place. It's a shame some people can't handle it.

werd

things kids dont get enough of these days:

1- being told "no"

2- gettin their ass tore up with a plumb tree limb

3- gettin' their ass beat at school by the principal when they step out of line

4- having a part time job at 14 years old

5- mowing the lawn with a push mower to make $10 a week allowance

6- reading a back instead of playing these dumb ass video games

7- decent fucking music

truth!

Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shit about some things is the point. I'm sure you wouldn't want others speaking there mind at will about your short comings or defects. It's more about respect an courtesy than anything.

You really need to give it up. This I don't think was even directed towards anybody specifically, but just because you make fun of someone for their relationship issues or call him a racist has nothing to do with speaking truthfully. That's being spiteful, and bitches be spiteful these days

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shit about some things is the point. I'm sure you wouldn't want others speaking there mind at will about your short comings or defects. It's more about respect an courtesy than anything.

You really need to give it up. This I don't think was even directed towards anybody specifically, but just because you make fun of someone for their relationship issues or call him a racist has nothing to do with speaking truthfully. That's being spiteful, and bitches be spiteful these days
what tha fuck are you talking bout? I never once said it has anything to do with anyone! Doesn't surprise me at all this would come up because I posted in here. No need in trying to start shit again. Dam people need to chill out

Ok I'm not going to be feeding in to negative responses that has nothing to do with this topic . I didn't make a post to start anything and it had nothing to do with any other pervious post being its not even in the same ballpark of pervious topic being mentioned. Sorry hugh for posting here I felt it wasn't an issues an I honestly had good intentions and wasent refering to anything eles but the topic. Have it it shit starting punks! I know you will its what your about !

What the hell are you smoking?

What does telling someone their shortcomings or defects have ANYTHING to do with being upfront when people make mistakes or are wrong? You knew it would come up, in fact, hoped it would.

What does telling someone their shortcomings or defects have ANYTHING to do with being upfront when people make mistakes or are wrong? You knew it would come up, in fact, hoped it would.

not quite sure what you guys are going on about. the thing that sparked my mind to do this thread was the first sentence in the first full paragraph of the first post in this thread here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171670-talking-mess-in-a-forum-on-other-peoples-posts/

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

LOL...

People my age piss me the fuck off 99% of the time. I don't get along with most people in the 18-24 range. I do have soem friends, but every one of them has a job, is responsible, and has a real grasp of what reality is. Too many people, adults, in my generation are spoiled assholes who dont have a concept of money, nor any pride in working for what they have. They either much off everyone and the system, or had shit handed to them and came from money. Both piss me off equally, and this generations lack of respect....fucking little bitches who damage other peoples shit because they are jealous or mad.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I know exactly where you were coming from with your post. But after being confronted with logic and someone responds out of spite, then uses this to somehow explain what they said makes no sense. There is a difference in confronting inconsistencies without being labelled an asshole and just because you're upset someone called you out...

This is exactly the opposite of what I see being said here.

not quite sure what you guys are going on about. the thing that sparked my mind to do this thread was the first sentence in the first full paragraph of the first post in this thread here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171670-talking-mess-in-a-forum-on-other-peoples-posts/
i wasn't being negative to you or your post I just put my two cents in . My post wasn't directed to any one lol not sure why I had to defend that but

Archived