Got some bad news today.

prayers to u and the fam man hope everything turns out for the better, its hard to say this but stay strong my friend.

i read it somewere that there is a cure for it but they will not reveal it since its generating billions a year if thats true this world is pretty sad.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

My grandma had ovarian cancer, that's rough man stay strong we are always here for you! You and your family will be in my prayers

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Ill be praying for you man, i wish you the best of luck im sorry to hear this

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Just wanted to thank those who have posted in here one more time.

We are going to get all the kids together and dad is going to talk to us and decide what we are going to do about funeral arrangements. Since he is on Social security and his out of pocket from all of this is like $45,000 he is going to have trouble affording that. The funeral home told him around $9k so we may end up cremating. Plus, after she is gone he will lose her SS and he has no life insurance on her. You know how that goes, i mean she was a stay at home mom and you don't think about replacing her income and you never expect this type of thing to happen.

Thanks again everyone.

i feel for you im not religous but i lost my mom in 2007 i was talking to her one second about how good she sleped in her chair ( she did it often lol ) and then the next she was gone so i know how you feel and i still bothers me alot so best of luck to you and hope it goes smoothly

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks once again everyone for the well wishes. We have set up a donation fund for my dad to help offset costs of the funeral and medical bills. If i get permission to post it here on the forums i will update the OP with the link.

your family will be added to our prayer list Sir ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived