Sonic Electronix

I placed a order for a XS Power D3400. My order came today, but along with my battery came a second box addressed to me from SonicElectronix

20130710_183941_zps976aed79.jpg?t=137350

So after checking their site I noticed its a FREE GIFT if you spend $200.00 or more

And ironically its a free gift that may get some use unlike other free gifts that you normally get.

20130710_184646_zpsa0f086e5.jpg?t=137350

Why I say it may actually get some use is because my last grill I had was this Weber that the legs started to rust off, so it became a fire pit in my back yard and never bought a new one.

And ironically its a free little grill which would also be good for tailgating :D

20130710_185307_zpsa54ee085.jpg?t=137350

Awesome SonicElectronix

:D

I just threw one of those grills away today. It was a great little portable grill if that's the one the legs that fold in. I took it to the beach and it rusted out from he salt air. Its not as good as my little Webber is but it got the job done just need to be careful with the legs breaking.

Looks like one of my steak knives too lol Chicago cutlery?

Edited by BoomZoom808

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Now I'm a little jealous and aggravated,my first purchase from them was a little over $2K and I've made about 30 or so purchases from SE.. Congrats on the grill though..

That is pretty cool. Let me spend $200 for a free grill. Haha

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I got one also! Made my order last week and i was surprised with a bbq of all things!

Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing!

DCSig_zpsgm88292n.jpg

2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1)

2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4)

2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4)

2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2)

2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)

Now I'm a little jealous and aggravated,my first purchase from them was a little over $2K and I've made about 30 or so purchases from SE.. Congrats on the grill though..

Pretty sure it was some special that was running for the 4th of july while supplies lasted, but not 100% sure

Because of that stupid grill my battery was packaged up and shipped to someone else... lol Oh well I'll just order it from amazon.

Edited by walwalka

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin