I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

Too true, def. a huge comfort zone with things on the regular and predictable. I'm not a huge fan of on a whim type stuff but now i think i could get used to it. Jenna wants to include me in nearly everything in her life (i think lol). Family is huge for me and to meet her family is soo nerve racking but i can't wait. We had a speed bump the other day but we are moving past it and learning from it. We really see eye to eye on alot of things, obviously have our differences. She already wants to spend time with my mom, which i've NEVER had a gf want to do that before. I'm extremely excited for the future, yet another first for me lol. I told her that our relationship would have a record number of firsts for me as far as actual relationships go haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Ok I think I am gonna be the 1st to say it...But your extended family here wants pictures of the lady who you're in love with :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Haha ill see if she will let me post up an appropriate picture. I dont wanna rock that boat too much yet haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Edit: Deleted the pictures out of respect for her. I know they weren't bad but i'm not the kind of guy to show and tell after the fact.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Yep she's the one, but why?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Well played my friend!!!! :twirl:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived