Do you guys believe in ghosts?

He doesn't count lol, hes not a ghost in anyway, A ghost rider is a walking skeleton that collects souls, and does good deeds though out the world. This ghost rider only does car audio.

Oh and a true ghost rider can be called by spinning around 3 times in your bathroom mirror while chanting Nicholas Cage 3 times.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

He doesn't count lol, hes not a ghost in anyway, A ghost rider is a walking skeleton that collects souls, and does good deeds though out the world. This ghost rider only does car audio.

Oh and a true ghost rider can be called by spinning around 3 times in your bathroom mirror while chanting Nicholas Cage 3 times.

Sup brah.

tumblr_m4gfloS1Ex1qh6b99o1_500.jpg

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I definitely believe in ghosts. Many people experience paranormal activity right in front of their face and do not recognize it as being paranormal. The current house I live in is haunted. I have watched my bedroom door open and close itself about 8 times before I put a shoe in front of it to stop it.

You will be the only person home and hear door knobs being grabbed then a door creaking open very often.

The strangest thing I have encountered was a penny falling in front of my face into the sink while I was washing my hands in a single person restroom with no possible options of a place it could have fallen from. The day prior to this I watched a smoke cloud or vaper cloud travel about 30 feet along a ceilings then absorb into a wall. I was like hmmm that was odd and went about my day.

but after the penny incident, as soon as I saw management I said the weirdest thing happened a penny fell from no where in the restroom in front of my face into the sink while I was washing my hands, he goes "oh that was carl" I was like, what? He goes carl, you dont know about it? I said no, his reply, "this building is haunted as hell, you will see smoke figures traveling down the hallways along with a lot of other things that happen like the penny incident.

I was seriously like wtf, I just watched a smoke thing travel down a hallway yesterday and thought well that was weird and went about my day.

This was an eye opener for me. I never really believe in any sort of paranormal activity until it happened right in front of my face. The penny being a more extreme event, if that had not happened I would have never even thought about that smoke figure incident again.

XS-power1.jpg

Anyone local to Kentucky should check out my link I posted, but only if you are into the paranormal. Its one of the scariest places in the world.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I never did tell I stayed at the myrtles plantation, but I went on a night there wasn't many other guest. I was stations at ft Polk la so it was not far drive. That place is crazy. And gives you good excuse to party on bourbon street after the hotel stay since its a good drive away from the plantation :)

They have a bar in their living room that's full of alcohol,

you dont say

I know a few people that had bars in their living room but it wasn't used to alcohol, it was used to storage. Infact the house I just moved out of had a bar in the basement, we never stocked it because it was not worth it. More like we didn't have a need for it at all to stock it. It was however good storage space.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Well... Soon after this thread, earlier this morning, my mother woke up from someone tapping her on top of her head. Nobody in the room, everyone was asleep. Also, not too long ago someone nudged my sisters shoulder while she was sleeping, as well as called her name at another time. All three events happened while they were sleeping. Only towards the woman. My father and I haven't felt anything...yet. Time will tell.

If I get touched by something that isn't there, I'm shitting bricks and building a house with those bricks.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Archived