Do you guys believe in ghosts?

And yes, he would need to be blind. A person who can see their surroundings would automatically start fabricating fears. A seeing person blindfolded would create fears for the simple fact he cannot see. Its really not that difficult to understand

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If I'm wrong and my logic is flawed, please tell me how. Telling my you can't believe how wrong I am doesn't help my to understand anything and thus, serves no purpose other than as a back handed insult. Maybe that's how you meant it and if so, that's fine. You still need to make the case.

You claimed above that the subconscious cannot fabricate its own details and now you claim that's what people do when they think they're in haunted house. Which is it? If the subconscious cannot fabricate things then a creaky door will sound like a creaky door and nothing else. If it can fabricate things, then the creaky door can become a ghost. You can't have it both ways.

As for the blind man... I'll share an anecdotal experience. I have a customer who is very religious, complete with belief in the supernatural. When she finds something out of place in her house she immediately thinks that a ghost did it or that God moved it to direct her attention on something. I think her cat jumped up on the table and hit it.

No one has told her her house is haunted. No one has told me her house is haunted. We see the exact same thing and she attributes it to ghosts, while I attribute it to an actual, plausible event. If I take her to a place, any place, blindfolded and she hears something, it will be a ghost. I don't have to tell her she's in a haunted house and I don't have to tell her she's not in a haunted house. She only has to hear something she can't immediately identify in order for her irrational thought processes to skip past all plausible explanations and and up on the supernatural. Myself on the other hand, in that same position, will never attribute any sound to the supernatural regardless of where you tell me I'm at... because my mind doesn't work that way.

If you think I'm incorrect, please make the case so that I don't go around thinking something that isn't true. I value truth much more than I value being right or winning arguments so please, if you have factual information to share, share it. I've spent the better part of my life changing my positions on virtually everything I've ever thought because I've learned it was incorrect and I'm not above changing my position on this subject, given compelling evidence.

Otherwise and with all due respect, I'm not interested in how much you think I'm wrong. I'm interested in being shown how.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

do i believe no.. would it be cool if it did, hell yes

everything that happens has an explanation. don't just be a dumb-ass and believe..at an old warehouse i worked i was told it was hunted by an old lady that died there. the back corner was very dark and had pipes by the wall that would shake and people would think it was the ghost.. one day i was working alone back there and the pipes started to move so i started thinking it was the old lady. then i started seeing things out of the corner of my eyes. i panic and started driving away with my forklift. as i was going down the isle i feel a scratch on my arm but i kept going. i stopped and told people i was scratch by the ghost and showed them the mark and blood.. since im not a believer i did my own investigation and found no evidence of a ghost. the shaking of pipes was caused when people would flush the toilet.. being scared is what made me see things that were not there. and the scratch was done by a cardboard box someone left hanging from the racks.. in the eyes of someone else it would have been a hunting to me it was just a coincidence

edit: after my conclusion i never witness nothing out of the ordinary.. if you live in an old house and hear foot steps its not a ghost. its just the wood settling

I'm a believer in the paranormal, but same time if I hear something or see something out of the ordinary I will try to figure out what it is first. But when I hear a voice right behind me and I'm the only one in the apartment that I can't explain. I mean hell the closest person was 2 apartments down from me. I know my subconscious didn't fabricate it. At the time I was trying to concentrate on my school work...nothing else was on my mind.

I'm a believer in the paranormal, but same time if I hear something or see something out of the ordinary I will try to figure out what it is first. But when I hear a voice right behind me and I'm the only one in the apartment that I can't explain. I mean hell the closest person was 2 apartments down from me. I know my subconscious didn't fabricate it. At the time I was trying to concentrate on my school work...nothing else was on my mind.

How so?

Why would my subconscious fabricate something like that? My mind doesn't just decide to randomly make hear a voice say "hi". If you don't believe that's fine, but don't tell me that I am wrong.

Why would my subconscious fabricate something like that? My mind doesn't just decide to randomly make hear a voice say "hi". If you don't believe that's fine, but don't tell me that I am wrong.

I didn't tell you that you're wrong. I asked you how you know that to be the case. And, the reason I asked that is that the subconscious is named such because it is the part of our brain that processes information without our conscious knowledge. ergo... under the conscious mind.

As for why your subconscious would fabricate such a thing... if we could answer that, there would be no debate over why people believe in magic and hearing voices. Or at least, no legitimate debate.

alright someone tell me why i have at least one thing falling a month in the small cooler i work in i won't be touching the racking or racking that is attached to the section what really annoys me is on a busy day it is usually a stack of something

and don't forget my house listening to walking up stairs with no one home 3x's in a row after i just sat down and the last time i get the goosebumps

now that someone mentioned dreams yes i believe my subconscious is a dick to me in my sleep really i hate needles and pain, don't forget the scariest shit it could imagine. i woke up to my hand in pain after it was being cut across the palm felt the blade and everything woke up immediately after it was drawn across looked no blood no cuts but the pain sucked didn't pass for about a min or two. one other dream had me feeling weak and helpless i went to push the baddie away but my arms collapsed and the needle was jabbed into my arm i woke up shortly after.

also my old job at a bowling alley when random lanes turn on and nothing is to be on and when you finally give up they turn off and sometime you would here running day or night in back or on the approaches also there was a light we couldn't turn off in the bar side it would dim but not shut off unplugged

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

alright someone tell me why i have at least one thing falling a month in the small cooler i work in i won't be touching the racking or racking that is attached to the section what really annoys me is on a busy day it is usually a stack of something

and don't forget my house listening to walking up stairs with no one home 3x's in a row after i just sat down and the last time i get the goosebumps

now that someone mentioned dreams yes i believe my subconscious is a dick to me in my sleep really i hate needles and pain, don't forget the scariest shit it could imagine. i woke up to my hand in pain after it was being cut across the palm felt the blade and everything woke up immediately after it was drawn across looked no blood no cuts but the pain sucked didn't pass for about a min or two. one other dream had me feeling weak and helpless i went to push the baddie away but my arms collapsed and the needle was jabbed into my arm i woke up shortly after.

also my old job at a bowling alley when random lanes turn on and nothing is to be on and when you finally give up they turn off and sometime you would here running day or night in back or on the approaches also there was a light we couldn't turn off in the bar side it would dim but not shut off unplugged

It would be impossible to answer those questions unless I (or anyone else) was able to be there and experience what you experienced. However, at first blush the items falling in the cooler makes me think that the compressor or refrigeration lines are causing the walls and shelves of the cooler to resonate at an inaudible but pronounced enough rate that things vibrate off.

As for your dreams, they can actually be quite prophetic and are, more often than not, metaphorical representations of problems you are or will soon be experiencing in your life. The focus of dreams (especially nightmares) is based upon past experiences and how they might affect your future well being.

My home was built circa 1895 and the woman who lived here died in the house of heat stroke. No one has seen her since. :-)

Archived