so, just a question. im trying to understand human beings.

i have had this just burning my head up here lately, and i just dont get it.

there are 2 males who have been very prominent in the news lately. these 2 people are both of mixed race, this is what im trying to understand.

the first one of these people has a white mother, and a black father, yet is considered by the general public to be black.

the other one has a white father, and a hispanic mother, yet is considered by the general public to be white.

what cooks my noodle is, logically, wouldnt the first one be more white than the second one?

and please dont come in here just blatantly calling me racist. im genuinely trying to understand people here.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

do you need to scream for attention everyday? maybe you should pick up another hobby or something, you're like a little schoolgirl. we get it, you have certain feelings about the case, it's enough.

:)

do you need to scream for attention everyday? maybe you should pick up another hobby or something, you're like a little schoolgirl. we get it, you have certain feelings about the case, it's enough.

im asking a simple question trying to understand the way people think. im not exactly sure why you feel the need to rant like you are.

maybe ill ask about assholes next time.

Owner of BigAss Ports

sorry, don't want to go back and forth with you, but every day now is something new. Ill stay out of your thread, but we get it, why do you feel the need to reiterate you disdain daily?

i havent posting anything of any real substance in nearly a week, and im not trying to reiterate any disdain, just trying to understand what makes such a large percentage of our population disregard all common intelligence, and go with only what they are fed by the public or lamestream media, or socially, like it is correct and factual information.

the stupidity of the average human makes me absolutely sick.

Owner of BigAss Ports

I think that something other than a thought. I call it "ready reckoner of Aryan something".

Greeting´s from Germany, after 12 year´s the Aryan Reich of Adolf Hitler and his crazy myrmidon´s was conquered. To our big luck.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i seriously see what you're saying. i'm a mix of hispanic and white, but i'm considered white by almost everyone. a mixed black/white person is black. even if a black and white person have a kid, then that kid had a baby with a white person, then so on and so on they're still considered black even though their great great great grandparent was black and everyone else generations down were white. it's always made me wonder why people think like they do

i seriously see what you're saying. i'm a mix of hispanic and white, but i'm considered white by almost everyone. a mixed black/white person is black. even if a black and white person have a kid, then that kid had a baby with a white person, then so on and so on they're still considered black even though their great great great grandparent was black and everyone else generations down were white. it's always made me wonder why people think like they do

and finally, someone else gets it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived