so, just a question. im trying to understand human beings.

Its about what benefitd someone more. Or advances an agenda.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i have had this just burning my head up here lately, and i just dont get it.

there are 2 males who have been very prominent in the news lately. these 2 people are both of mixed race, this is what im trying to understand.

the first one of these people has a white mother, and a black father, yet is considered by the general public to be black.

the other one has a white father, and a hispanic mother, yet is considered by the general public to be white.

what cooks my noodle is, logically, wouldnt the first one be more white than the second one?

and please dont come in here just blatantly calling me racist. im genuinely trying to understand people here.

and you have the confederate flag lol

http://www.care2.com/causes/yes-the-confederate-flag-is-racist-and-heres-why.html

Um the confederate flag is not a racist symbol to southerners. It is I believe still flown over the sc state capital.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My nephew is half black and half Hispanic . He has dreadlocks and looks black. And is way more fluent in Spanish than I am .

Any race mix with black will be considered black for the fact that black genes are stronger so people will usually look more black .

Sup with you and Race threads lately .

Will be lock like the other ones I'm sure lol

edit.

BUT.

in the topic of the confederate flag. the Flags itself stand for Heritage. There are a dozen of them, standing for Heritage. the most famous can understandably be mistaken for racism, Only one flag has got the stigma, because of the nutjob KKK.

cbattleflags.jpg

the flags stand for heritage.

though at the End of the day, the user using the flag determines if the flag is meant for heritage or hatred.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rebel%20flag

lol

You really don't. And the fact you linked some kids in Ohio proves it even more. The confederate flag is NOT a racist symbol. Now besides that horrible display of common sense, anything to actually add?

I will agree with N8, it has to do with what is more advantageous. I'm mixed German, Irish, and Samoan. When it's better to be, I'm Samoan. And when it's not...I'm white, lol. But I think it can be taken even farther than that...its what we identify with. Its not even just race. The media does whatever turns the most stomachs and brings in the most ratings.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Confederate flags not racist, but the color part its media/political like said whatever turns stomachs and riles people up the most and people believe whatever the media says and doesnt look into it any farther than that to get the true story like people should

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

It's what the flag originally stood for is the issue. It depends on how you look at that to be honest. Having a rebel flag don't mean your racist. My old high school was west monroe rebels an out school had a rebel flag. And I get what hugh is saying an I've also thought about that too. It's a touchy subject but yet interesting topic.

Archived