Bought Them Batteries Son!

Here is my Delima. I want a new starter battery and 1 or two batteries in my trunk. These are my options...

Kinetik HC600 for Starter Batt

HC2400 for extra battery in the trunk.

PowerMaster 5100r for Starter Battery

3100 for extra battery in the trunk.

Now here are the pros and cons

Only have about 400 to work with.

I can get the Kinetiks for less than 400, powermasters are a bit higher.

If I do get the Kinetiks will The HC600 and the HC2400 be enough to run my setup. Right now I have a standard everstart small battery for starter and a Everstart Marine Max for my extra. I am getting voltage drops into the 11 volt range with my current setup. Will the New Kinetik or Powermaster setups be better for my Voltage drop???

Edited by zaxfire69

Kinetik is a great product i dont think you will have complaints with durability. Ive never used them in my vehicles but have helped people install them before. I know there happy with the product.

Do you guys think the HC600 and the HC2400 will give me enough balls to run untill I can get another 2400 to make 2 in the trunk???? See the biggest hang up is that my stater battery is a reverse post battery. The HC600 is the only Kinetik that has the reverse posts.

Edited by zaxfire69

Im baseing my opinion off of SPL testing I have done , between Powermaster, Kinetik, Stinger, X-Static, NSB, the Kinetik had the leas amount of output, The measured watts were the lowest and the DB score was the worst. The test was done in our Street CRX 1 battery 1 5000 watt amp

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

The Powermasters are out of stock at Jegs and Summit...Whats up with that??? UGGGHHH Would it hurt to run a Powermaster for a Starter battery and the Kinetik 2400 for the trunk battery?????

Edited by zaxfire69