George Zimmerman - Not Guilty

Here is something interesting that was just discussed ... There really WAS a guilty verdict tonight ... Trayvon is GUILTY of Aggravated Assault. ... As self-defense IS justifiable homicide. I wonder IF Trayvon would have been brought to JUSTICE for his actions that night.

please dont go introducing logic into this.

Hmmm, ... Apologies all-around then. But it is a really a truth ... an indictment on someone else for the first time in 16-months.

i know what your talking about. the reason i said not to introduce such a pesky thing as logic is that logic doesnt help the big witch hunt that everyone is on right now. but i agree with you 110%, and even thought the same myself.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

All Im gonna say........TWINKIES ARE BACK!!!!!

I could give a flying fuck about this whole trial.

Twinkies???

Since when?

Today I believe....I picked up a few boxes this afternoon...cause I was going through withdrawls!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

is anyone actually surprised? A white guy kills a black youth and is not found guilty of any crime....it's not like this is new to our country...at all..

I thought he was mixed race?

most of us are mixed race. I am Merely referring to what he most closely resembles.
He looks more latino to me than white. Maybe your definition of what a white guy looks like differs from what my or anybody else does. The media made this into a race case cause that is what gives them viewers. You're no better than me and I'm no better than you. I treat everybody the same. That is all I'm gonna say bout this.

Twinkies???

Since when?

Today I believe....I picked up a few boxes this afternoon...cause I was going through withdrawls!
And I heard they are suppose to have allot longer shelf life. Instead of a few weeks to a month now its a couple months.

Regular Law biding citizens or finally starting to get fed up. Taking things in to there own hands

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Twinkies???

Since when?

And I heard they are suppose to have allot longer shelf life. Instead of a few weeks to a month now its a couple months.

Sweet

Twinkies???

Since when?

Ill be lucky if they last even a week...Im gonna chow down!!!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Media and other keep saying if it was the other way around. Mr. T would of did life. And im prob... sure he would of, BUT if it was the other way around I'm sure if that young kid had the Strap(gun) He would of let a couple rounds into Zimm....

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Archived