Sonic Electronix

Beginner build going big, need answers

2 alts for 2-2500's ..shit guys..

Let him spend his money the right way... fuck..

Yeah, if you can swing it.. get 6 alts..

fuck...but.. then there is reality.. christ.

List looks fine.. but, yep. and i agree.. and have said this a trillion times, over and again..

id look at a different driver maker.. just me.

(and,.. i hold my voltage like OCD mother fucker.. but jesus guys, 2 320's for 5k.. come on... think before you type..)

Well I went with your guy's advice and I think I turned my attention to the sundown audio 18"

They are 20$ cheaper and put out 50 RMS more than the T2 haha.

But since more surface area it will push more air, so ill be pleased, thank you

Well I went with your guy's advice and I think I turned my attention to the sundown audio 18"

They are 20$ cheaper and put out 50 RMS more than the T2 haha.

But since more surface area it will push more air, so ill be pleased, thank you

I'm getting 2 x 18s on a dc 3.5k (in my signature) I'm pretty sure the sundowns are more suited to handle more power than the t2, I think jacob said 2k daily

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

there are tons of options out there that could be better then the rf subs. i personaly think if you can get the t2 at half to the cost of msrp they are worth it imo.

those 18s will be great on 2 t2500.1 or even just 2 18s on a t2500.1 each. would be pushing them hard but would be nice.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Subs that can handle 2500 watts a piece...SSA Zcons or Evils, Fi SP4's, SMDs, many more too. I'd check out more videos if you haven't actually bought the subs yet and see what people are running with that kinda power. Like Kylar said though, that 320a alt will be plenty fine with a couple batteries. Hell, I was running 2 2100s with only a 235a alt and an intersate batt under the hood and 1 XP3000 in the trunk. Voltage never got below 13 above 800 rpms

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

2 Z 18's and a dc 9k, and electrical to back it up. You'll be happy.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

i say stick with the t2500.1bdcp those are some mean amps and if you decide to go with used subs to stretch cash you can have more options with wiring. could wire to a 1 or 2ohm load and still get 2500 watts plus per amp.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I want 4 subs, so I have to make a budget for those, I decided to go with 4 18 Z-3 series 18" sundown a for 2 grand, it'll put me

500$ over budget, but ill sell my old set up for a few hundred its fairly new and go bum money off family for the last 100 lol

Archived