what to do, not getting payments agreed to for a car

ok, finaly got ahold of my brother, apperently he let his x use it to go to work and take their kid to a doctora appointment and she hasnt giving the car back so he was trying to get the car back from her before talking with me.

since she hasnt gave the car back we are reporting it as a stolen vehicle. tomorrow im going to call the non emergency police and file a report with them. i have her last known adress and place of work so it shouldnt be hard for them to find her or the car.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

yeah well im trying to work things out with him. told him once the car is back in my posession i will work out a new payment plan for him if he still wants to car so that it will be easier for him to keep up with it.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

well, i might be going back to ak by the end of this month if i do im keeping the car. ill have to have something to use.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Good luck with the car bro. I know how this shit feels with family. I sold a my Nissan Sentra to a family member, to only have them stop paying after the first month. They fucked me over. I only sold it for $2,000, (300$ Actually received). There's much more to the story, but in the end I took it as a loss and let them keep it. Lesson learned.

Good luck with the car bro. I know how this shit feels with family. I sold a my Nissan Sentra to a family member, to only have them stop paying after the first month. They fucked me over. I only sold it for $2,000, (300$ Actually received). There's much more to the story, but in the end I took it as a loss and let them keep it. Lesson learned.

take them on judge judy

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

Archived