I only drink rockstar or maybe a redbull. And only when I have to stay up for longer than 24 hours lol

You guys are crazy

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I had one of those redline extreme because this thread had me curious. Shit didnt work, not even close to feeling anything. I feel like taking a nap now.

Anything "energy" or caffeine related has never ever affected me, don't know if that's good or bad. But I mainly drink coffe for the taste, same with energy drinks.

You got's da niacin flush from the sounds of it.

I drink the Endorush from BSN every so often, it is intense stuff.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Was at the gas station, going in to get an energy drink, grabbed this new one called redline, top of the cap said READ ALL WARNING LABELS,

started reading, blah blah only drink 1/4 of it if youe never tried it blah blah, similar shit to what the others say, its an 8 oz bottle, says each bottle is 2 servings, blah blah like all the others

I drank the whole thing in about 10 minutes, and about 15 minutes after that, no shit, my skin starts crawling, and I am not joking at all, so high off this shit that I cannot hardly function, here we are 3 1/2 hours later, and its starting to fade off, but im not even kidding when I say this stuff is crazy,

15 minutes after I drank it I started sweating profusely, and continued to sweat bullets for almost 3 hours straight, I mean, sweat pouring out of my forehead, I tried to eat something to counteract it, did nothing, you just go up up and up for like 2 hours. My skin still has the constant tingling/ rushing feeling going through it.

seriously, 30 minutes after drinking it I was like WTF I need to come down off this shit.

I felt like I took some crazy drugs for almost the last 4 hours, this stuff cannot be legal very long.

I tried the watermelon

Dont think I will ever buy one again, that was fucking insane, and not expected,

redline-xtreme.jpg

A lot of they energy drinks etc. are banned in other Countries!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Yeah I tried a Redline before years ago, think a few times, can't really remember how it was. Crazy as it sounds I think it was in my pill popping (Ecstasy) days. Started drinking energy drinks back in like 2006 I think. Redbull, Monster, Amp, Rockstar, Hyphy Juice. Never really ever had an effect on me. Then last year after drinking an energy drink or two everyday for a month straight I started getting heart palpitations, so I quit, then drank them occasionally and same thing. Then last September I finally did blood tests for my doc and she found I have fatty liver disease, poor diet is probably the main cause but I'm sure these drinks didn't help at all, plus I'm sure contributed to my pre-diabetes. So I've been energy drink free since last Septermber until about a week ago when I had a hyphy juice which got me feeling a lil buzzy on my 3hr drive up to my grandmas then before heading back I had a Rockstar Rehab Orange which didn't do shit. Really though I just drink coffee now, hot & iced.

If you heart palpitations like me, you can feel your heartbeat esp when laying down, then go on Amazon and buy a bottle of Cardiovascular Research Magnesium Taurate. Trust me. I started taking them back in maybe March, heart palpitations went way way down and helped with my anxiety. The Taurate version of Magnesium is the best one for your heart and helps with palpitations.

On a side note my buddy only drinks NoS energy drinks b/c its the only thing that gets him going. I believe him and my other buddy ended up drinking two bottles of NoS then doing some blow lmfao. IDK how the fuck they survived that shit, they said their hearts were pumping

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived