..Suicide? I'm concerned for a friend

Is he getting sleep cause if you start to lose sleep and don't get at least a full 2 hours at any one point in time he could be having sleep deprivation problems which can cause people to do some seriously weird shit.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Like most have already said, you gotta ask him. Don't beat around the bush just come out and say it. Truth is if he wants to do it he's gonna. I've known a few people that have and I never saw it coming, no one did.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Is he getting sleep cause if you start to lose sleep and don't get at least a full 2 hours at any one point in time he could be having sleep deprivation problems which can cause people to do some seriously weird shit.

thats the truth sleep is very important when it comes to mental health. He might not be sleeping or could be on hard drugs too that's causing him not to sleep.

He won't...

Its always the quiet ones who do. No one ever had an intention that they would do it.

Next thing you know they are gone.

The ones that talk about it are just attention whores.

BUT. I am not a doctor nor a SP hotline. do what you think it right man. :good:

i disagree man a friend of mine she always hinted and nobody did anything well one night she called her best friend and said bye.. we found her half dead in her driveway shes ok now but ya its not always the quiet ones but i do understand where your coming from

Op on second thought if you have any doubt ask him

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Just got off the phone from a 45 minute conversation with him. He's not suicidal yet. I say yet because he's been very "dark" the past few days, so things can stil change. I spoke with his family too, they will be keeping a close eye on him

Archived