..Suicide? I'm concerned for a friend

One of my friends, who has always been slightly pessimistic, has been burning bridges, closing off friendships, talking like he wants people to hate him. He says there is no point in doing anything.

I guess what I'm asking is: Do you think this is something I should act on? If he isn't really suicidal, I don't want to blow things up and make a big deal over nothing.

If he is: Where do I go from here? He's a long distance friend, so it's not like I can easily drop by his house and see what's up.

Maybe talk to his family and let them know? Tell them to keep a close eye on him if you dont feel its enough to confront him about but its better to act now and have him upset at you for confronting him then to have him do something stupid and you regret not saying something

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Have you ever thought he has other friends out side if your circle of friends? Maybe he don't like y'all no more or something . I've had to clean house my self and start over with new friends. But my old friends are crazy and wild . Lifestyle differences is all nothing personal. I don't know man it's just a thought

He won't...

Its always the quiet ones who do. No one ever had an intention that they would do it.

Next thing you know they are gone.

The ones that talk about it are just attention whores.

BUT. I am not a doctor nor a SP hotline. do what you think it right man. :good:

He won't...

Its always the quiet ones who do. No one ever had an intention that they would do it.

My shop owner planned his suicide for years before he did it. It was all explained in his letter. Ask him straight up, Snow.

Edit: Reading > me

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

He won't...

My shop owner planned his suicide for years before he did it. It was all explained in his letter. Ask him straight up, Snow.

Holy hell thats rare. Had a friend that offed himself with his pistol 4 hours after the crew was chilling over my friends place. He was not ever depressed. :shrug:

I for see my death as a fiery high speed car crash . Or my crazy x that's stalking me . But killing my self no! Lol yea you might should sit down with him an have a heart to heart an see where this guys minds at. Don't push to much he could take you with him if he's in a bad place in his mind. You never realy know so be carefull

Archived