Waterproof Jeep

Chode69

mud fuckin blows!!! shit gets into alll kinds of places. Then you gotta take apart your axles and clean em, not to mention just about everything on the truck. Rocks are where its at!! Better have your rig built for those though. A lotta fun to drive on but will fuck your shit up REAL quick. driving through mud gets boring after the first couple passes.

who ever made this video is fucking dumb because a samurai and i had mine way deeper then that. fuckign pussies

that guy who made that comment is a complete fuckin idiot. how much further could you have possibly gone?? 95% of the truck was underwater.

wow hey look...yet another HATER

how are you gonna call him a pussy and then say yea your vehicle was 95% under water. thats like saying "your not strong as you bench press 1000 punnds" kinda contadicting dont ya thing. now if your being sarcastic i see not break for it so i sense that your being serious.

wheres pics of yours underwater like that? im not doubting you but lets see some pics and vids. comments like that just piss me off. gotta show your ass and say you did more. shit i think this is awesome that a lil vehicle did that. if you got comments like that keep them to yourself. we dont need that fuckin negativity around here.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

mud fuckin blows!!! shit gets into alll kinds of places. Then you gotta take apart your axles and clean em, not to mention just about everything on the truck. Rocks are where its at!! Better have your rig built for those though. A lotta fun to drive on but will fuck your shit up REAL quick. driving through mud gets boring after the first couple passes.

then someone doesnt know how to build a rig and you dont have very fun mud holes then.

wow hey look...yet another HATER

how are you gonna call him a pussy and then say yea your vehicle was 95% under water. thats like saying "your not strong as you bench press 1000 punnds" kinda contadicting dont ya thing. now if your being sarcastic i see not break for it so i sense that your being serious.

wheres pics of yours underwater like that? im not doubting you but lets see some pics and vids. comments like that just piss me off. gotta show your ass and say you did more. shit i think this is awesome that a lil vehicle did that. if you got comments like that keep them to yourself. we dont need that fuckin negativity around here.

that was a quote. durrrr thats why i said "that guy who made that comment". reading > joo

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Some kid in my est class has a grand cheorkee and he said he has had water half way up the windshield and all he had to replace was a fuse in his cb. his has 8" of lift, i think 35's they may be 37's and a snorkel.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

then someone doesnt know how to build a rig and you dont have very fun mud holes then.

that was a quote. durrrr thats why i said "that guy who made that comment". reading > joo

HAHA welp my bad. before i even read your comment back to mine i re read your original and was like...that had to be someone else who said that.

when i wrote that i was still in wake up mode and being woke up to my boss calling me up and cussing me out for something that wasnt a big deal.

i fucked up and i apologize. sorry for jumping on your case. i wasnt fully there and i was pissed at the time. please forgive :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

HAHA welp my bad. before i even read your comment back to mine i re read your original and was like...that had to be someone else who said that.

when i wrote that i was still in wake up mode and being woke up to my boss calling me up and cussing me out for something that wasnt a big deal.

i fucked up and i apologize. sorry for jumping on your case. i wasnt fully there and i was pissed at the time. please forgive :D

its kool. were good.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg