HowLowCanYouGo Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 That is one of the worst things I have ever seen. Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
gally Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 so how you clean the bird shit out of them shaggy´s?? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Jessica Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 Looks like something from sesame street. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
BigManAC Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 I'm sure they hate it when it rains. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
tacomaguy1 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 I'm sure they hate it when it rains. I'm guessing they don't take it out of the garage when it rains Team Flex Issues
Chris Hammer Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 LOL car would smell like a wet dog. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Kevin M Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 Awesome...SMH hahahaa 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
big dee Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 If the thing did get wet it would bend the frame or atleast pop the tires from all the weight lol. Soak rain up like a sponge I bet
big dee Posted July 23, 2013 Report Posted July 23, 2013 I would be more worried about that fuzzy thing catching fire more than it getting wet. Looked like it was on the motor too. Crazy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.