Bass Sex.. fakin it, Does it matter????.(mods let me know if this needs to be taken down)

He had to ask her if she liked it? Her expressions said it all.. He should've stopped talking and just played the whole song.. Great find Kylar!

Damn Kyle you making me watch it again

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

not buying it at all. at the volume it takes to toss hair like that its probably going to be far from thinking about an orgasm when it hurts to the extent it does. I've said it before its sensory assault. Your hearing gets hammered your sight gets hammered you have a hard time breathing, you get beat the hell up. Especially if you've never experienced it before. Also if that really happened then the dude who videoed it really needs to learn how to run game because that is an instant in.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

not buying it at all. at the volume it takes to toss hair like that its probably going to be far from thinking about an orgasm when it hurts to the extent it does. I've said it before its sensory assault. Your hearing gets hammered your sight gets hammered you have a hard time breathing, you get beat the hell up. Especially if you've never experienced it before. Also if that really happened then the dude who videoed it really needs to learn how to run game because that is an instant in.

Geeeez.. Capt Bring Down

Lol...

meh.. still dug it...

Plus, she said "I THINK I came". Wouldn't she know for sure?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Damn everyone want to bring it down?? I figured it was fake too but still worth the watch several times over.

Archived