Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

STREET OUTLAWS... get fucked

well it's about fastnloud not street out laws. Soo...get fucked

Oh.. ok tuff guy...

carry on...

ok dude you came in here mouthing off like you do in every other topic . But I do promise you I an tougher than your lil runt mouthy skinny ass. So what's up?

Edit- you win

Posted

My top show right now, street outlaws, fast n loud and counting cars.

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

Posted

STREET OUTLAWS... get fucked

well it's about fastnloud not street out laws. Soo...get fucked

Oh.. ok tuff guy...

carry on...

ok dude you came in here mouthing off like you do in every other topic . But I do promise you I an tougher than your lil runt mouthy skinny ass. So what's up?
Remove dick from asshole d bag

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Enjoy watching fast and loud.

Also enjoy street outlaws, kinda thought it was going to suck till i watched a few episodes.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

Enjoy watching fast and loud.

Also enjoy street outlaws, kinda thought it was going to suck till i watched a few episodes.

street outlaws if better than counting cars I think. And your right it's getting better. I'm watching it now. Pretty good tonite! There kicking ass in Texas !!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1127 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...