Man that is so hard, I can't even think about something like that happening. Just the thought of doing the same thing puta few tears in my eyes. I am incredibly sorry for you loss. I hope the best for you and the best of getting through this.

It was rough for sure. Hardest thing I've ever done was be with him in his final hours. Only thing that kept me in the rooms was the thought of him going through that alone. Wasn't going to let that happen.

Thank you for chiming in, just taking things one day at a time.

Takes a real person to be able to make that type of decision. Also, welcome back man, hope you enjoy your stay. And as you already see, we are all here for you bro!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

It definitely kicks the "this is real" side of life right up in your face for sure. I lost my mom very suddenly a year ago (she was 44). It took me 6 or 7 months to understand what was really going on. I watched the casket go into the ground and still didn't believe. Heard jingling keys and thought it was her, doors creaking and foot steps believing it was her, but no luck.

All I can say is keep your head up. He seemed optimistic about his future even knowing his fate most likely hoping you grow from it and become a better person in his image.

Not much anyone can say to "heal" your wounds, but just try to keep your family close and strong, and you will come out on top with nothing but good memories and smiles of your father.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

It definitely kicks the "this is real" side of life right up in your face for sure. I lost my mom very suddenly a year ago (she was 44). It took me 6 or 7 months to understand what was really going on. I watched the casket go into the ground and still didn't believe. Heard jingling keys and thought it was her, doors creaking and foot steps believing it was her, but no luck.

All I can say is keep your head up. He seemed optimistic about his future even knowing his fate most likely hoping you grow from it and become a better person in his image.

Not much anyone can say to "heal" your wounds, but just try to keep your family close and strong, and you will come out on top with nothing but good memories and smiles of your father.

Thanks man, yeah it still seems unreal, I know what you mean.

Don't know you but you are in my prayers. I know what this feels like. It will get better in time sir. Know your dads in your heart and you will see him again. Lost my dad and mom to cancer.

Sorry to hear about your parents, I guess we all go through it at one point or another, it just doesn't make it any easier knowing that.

Man that made tear up a bit. Im sorry for loss but you were there for him in his final moments, as tough as it might of been, Im sure he went out happy.

As happy as he could have been I would imagine, thank you for the kind words.

Archived